Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,440
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14849
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can eat fresh onions but any form of cooked, fried or otherwise altered onion is gross.
    I disagree. Carmalized onions with sauteed mushrooms are heaven on earth.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #17
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,112
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Carmalized onions with sauteed mushrooms are heaven on earth.
    Amaan!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #18
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,287
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15590
    Rep Adjustment Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Amaan!
    *Aman
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,054
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48540
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's okay.. without differences of opinion we wouldn't have social classes/divides.
    I'm a fan.


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  6. #20
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Praying for whirled peas
    Posts
    10,143
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    24698
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    just thought I'd see what was lurking on page 22
    a blast from the past ... - - - - and a glimpse into the future...
    for dutch...

  7. #21
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,112
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just thought I'd see what was lurking on page 22
    This thread makes me cry.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #22
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,259
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Chopped onions with thinly sliced carrots and cucumber add some pepper and salt the drench with basalmic vinegar!!


    Yumm!

  9. #23
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,287
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15590
    Rep Adjustment Power
    79
    Watched Holes a while back... those magic sweet onions would have been awesome to try. They could cure anything and would keep the dastardly yellow spotted lizards away!
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  10. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Red, Vidalia, Shallots, Spanish, green, .... its all good

  11. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just thought I'd see what was lurking on page 22
    reported for bumping outdated threads

  12. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    i dont dislike onions, btw. i just dont have enough reason to like them.
    not much nutritional value. so-so taste. usually drenched/fried in something unhealthy.
    plus, they smelly. smelly breath, clothes, farts, kitchen, etc. long after youre done eating said onion.

  13. #27
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    7,981
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6903
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Here's the question:

    Grilled onions or raw onions on your In N Out Burger?

    I like both, I switch it up all the time.

  14. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's the question:

    Grilled onions or raw onions on your In N Out Burger?

    I like both, I switch it up all the time.
    Gross, In and Out sucks butt. Raw red onions on a good burger (not the movie)

  15. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a ghetto near you. . . .
    Posts
    9,041
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    21067
    Rep Adjustment Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Watched Holes a while back... those magic sweet onions would have been awesome to try. They could cure anything and would keep the dastardly yellow spotted lizards away!
    oniions are very healthy food. Almost as good a garlic. Good for your heart, and your personal time. you will sweat out the smell. . .. and breathe it out too.

  16. #30
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    33,864
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    53877
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Did you all know that Ogres are like onions?
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us