Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The number of readable posters on this site has shrunk drastically this season.
    I agree, way too many Corbin apologists running around crying because the rest of us can't see his obvious genius.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Love how everyone thinks if you play/develop a pick, they will pan out.

News Flash: After the 3-4-5th pick, 50% of the draft picks are out of the league in 3 years.
    Who knows if they will pan out, but I think it's worth the risk to find out considering

A) Burks had been fantastic until the regular season (when he stopped playing)
    B) We're only benching him so Randy Foye can play more minutes

idk, maybe I'm not old-fashioned enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    The number of readable posters on this site has shrunk drastically this season. Props to lunatic and salo for making this place less retarded.
    cheers man. i agree entirely. it's a shame because i used to come here for real insight and decent conversation, even if i wasn't always posting. not sure why it's gone so far downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    Dude, he misspelled Favors. Let's get real and talk about **** that matters.
    yeah ok princess. i've fixed this for you. i almost wanna ask you what it is we can talk about that actually DOES matter, if it's not the basketball team we both (presumably) support, but i've got an idea you might start your reply with 'ty needs to go'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    I agree, way too many Corbin apologists running around crying because the rest of us can't see his obvious genius.
    c'mon fella. i actually asked in the opening post for people to dig deep to try and contribute more than the standard 'fire corbin' crap.
    "the norm" by name and nature eh? thanks for trying anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by salo View Post
    cheers man. i agree entirely. it's a shame because i used to come here for real insight and decent conversation, even if i wasn't always posting. not sure why it's gone so far downhill.

yeah ok princess. i've fixed this for you. i almost wanna ask you what it is we can talk about that actually DOES matter, if it's not the basketball team we both (presumably) support, but i've got an idea you might start your reply with 'ty needs to go'.
    It was a joke, and a rather underhanded compliment to you.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by salo View Post
    c'mon fella. i actually asked in the opening post for people to dig deep to try and contribute more than the standard 'fire corbin' crap.
    "the norm" by name and nature eh? thanks for trying anyway.
    I wasn't talking to you, I was responding to Franklin's equally shallow response that you praised which also contributed virtually nothing to the topic.