Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    But who would protect us from the terrorists? Jk

I would love to see something put the Federal government in their place, but it isnt going to happen. The damage is done already. The people were supposed not let the federal government get this big and this out of control. You don't wait until its the most powerful entity on earth then try to stand up to it. Its too late, and if there was any hope to stop it, it wouldnt matter because enough people arent on the same page.

The grid is already in place. The power structure has its stranglehold. The media owns the minds. Its only going to get worse. Welcome to the new world order.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wouldn't be against the idea if it didn't involve so many hick states.
    In Lindsay We Trust

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    There are two plausible visions for the future (sorry, but a religious judgement day is not one of them) that I keep encountering in science fiction and futurist books, and I wonder which one will prevail in the next couple of hundred years. The first is the liberal vision where the vast majority of the world is united under a single government that tackles global issues, while local governments address immediate needs of their constituents. Or the libertarian vision with thousands of separate legal entities tied in a loose state of economic interdependence, but they remain mostly self-governed except for the occasional voluntary participation in wider initiatives.

I've always assumed the liberal vision was more likely (what Silencer would call a New World Order). But now the trend seems to be heading in the libertarian direction.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't be against the idea if it didn't involve so many hick states.
    Is Colorado a hick state? Just curious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    8,000 people who should never have offspring...
    Get Educated

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    There are two plausible visions for the future (sorry, but a religious judgement day is not one of them) that I keep encountering in science fiction and futurist books, and I wonder which one will prevail in the next couple of hundred years. The first is the liberal vision where the vast majority of the world is united under a single government that tackles global issues, while local governments address immediate needs of their constituents. Or the libertarian vision with thousands of separate legal entities tied in a loose state of economic interdependence, but they remain mostly self-governed except for the occasional voluntary participation in wider initiatives.

I've always assumed the liberal vision was more likely (what Silencer would call a New World Order). But now the trend seems to be heading in the libertarian direction.
    The New World Order isnt a Liberal thing, and it isnt just something the Silencer made up. Hell, it isnt even a conspiracy theory. Its real life, right out in the open, for everyone to see.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    The New World Order isnt a Liberal thing, and it isnt just something the Silencer made up. Hell, it isnt even a conspiracy theory. Its real life, right out in the open, for everyone to see.
    I never said Silencer made it up, and it is a "liberal thing". Not liberal in the sense of Democrat v Republican entertainment that people think is political discourse, but in a more meaningful ideological stance.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    I never said Silencer made it up, and it is a "liberal thing". Not liberal in the sense of Democrat v Republican entertainment that people think is political discourse, but in a more meaningful ideological stance.
    I see what you are saying, and thats a lot closer to right, but I still disagree some. I dont think the players in the new world order movement are doing it because they are concerned about the planet and other liberal ideology. I think its a race to conquer the planet. Plain and simple. These people hunger for money, control, and power. I think behind the curtains, none of them could care less about their political views.

Here is a republican George Bush calling for a New World Order. Do you think he is on board because of his liberal values? Not quite.

OS - Post and Roast 2.0

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I like you, so I'm just going to thank you for the input.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wonder what % of these people actually voted this time around