Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 220
  1. #151
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,557
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58310
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jefferson got 16 rebounds in 27 minutes.

    They were all super easy and probably due to Corbin's terrible game plan though, obviously.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jefferson got 16 rebounds in 27 minutes.
    Also gave up 4 O Rebounds to Asik by not boxing out.

    On a positive note Jeffy got to the line 7 times... High for the season and maybe the past two.

  4. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    75
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Kanter got 6 rebounds in 6 less minutes than Jefferson.

  5. #154
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,557
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58310
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also gave up 4 O Rebounds to Asik by not boxing out.

    On a positive note Jeffy got to the line 7 times... High for the season and maybe the past two.
    Asik is 3rd in the league in rebounding (1st in per48), and 4th in offensive rebounds per game. Not an easy rebounding matchup, but Al still beat him.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  6. #155
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by CarteBlanche View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter got 6 rebounds in 6 less minutes than Jefferson.
    NM, I was reading it all backwards and inside out.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #156
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Huh? Not sure I follow.
    PM NBAnerd.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  8. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by CarteBlanche View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter got 6 rebounds in 6 less minutes than Jefferson.
    Kanter's +\- was also in the positive
    Kanter shot 3/5 - Jeffy 4/12
    Kanter 3 Assists - Jeffy 2
    Kanter 3 Blocks - Jeffy 1

    Your point?

  9. #158
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,557
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58310
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter's +\- was also in the positive
    Kanter shot 3/5 - Jeffy 4/12
    Kanter 3 Assists - Jeffy 2
    Kanter 3 Blocks - Jeffy 1

    Your point?
    I think the point is that Jefferson got more rebounds than Kanter. Pretty obvious.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  10. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    75
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter's +\- was also in the positive
    Kanter shot 3/5 - Jeffy 4/12
    Kanter 3 Assists - Jeffy 2
    Kanter 3 Blocks - Jeffy 1

    Your point?
    My point: Jefferson had a better rebounding night than Kanter.

  11. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by CarteBlanche View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter got 6 rebounds in 6 less minutes than Jefferson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the point is that Jefferson got more rebounds than Kanter. Pretty obvious.
    Ahhh Jefferson still sucks and gives up more on the defensive end than our other bigs. Also even though he gets his points they are poor EFG% for a center in the league shooting less than 50% and rarely getting to the line. Not to mention he disrupts the offensive flow of the game with him holding the ball. I get it.... Lets keep feeding him!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us