Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 220
  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2425
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    From the funny but it isn't department: Tinsley's 3 and Favors picking up two fouls in the first minute of the game.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2425
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    We really need to take advantage of this Sacto back to back to get right. No banana peels or Toronto specials.

  4. #183
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,437
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19445
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Good to get a win, but this is a game we should have won.
    They were on a B2B, average, their best player was sick, and we were at home.

    Always good to see us play well, and do our part though. Something to build on.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  5. #184
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Solid win. The Rockets are in a lot of trouble-- I was nervous about them after those first two games, but not anymore.

    As for the Jazz, pretty solid win. It sucks that referees have no respect for Hayward. He should be averaging about 20ppg if he actually got the calls that he earns.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  6. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,599
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7696
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jefferson got 16 rebounds in 27 minutes.
    so???

    boozer also gets gazillion rebounds per game

  7. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,599
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7696
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He also played atrocious defense, stagnated the offense when he was in, and ended up in with a big fat +/- of 0 in a game that we won in a blowout.
    also the first 9 points scored by houston was on pick and rolling al.
    favors busted his guts to make up for al mistakes but it got him 2 fouls.
    favors should have been like milsap not busting your guts cleaning up jefferson lack of defense.

  8. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,599
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7696
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CarteBlanche View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter got 6 rebounds in 6 less minutes than Jefferson.
    but the defense and offewnse was way better with kanter on the floor .
    jazz outscoring houston with kanter on the floor. compared to when jefferson was on the floor.

    thats al that ,matters jazz outscoring the opponent.
    not al's individual stats

  9. #188
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,599
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7696
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter's +\- was also in the positive
    Kanter shot 3/5 - Jeffy 4/12
    Kanter 3 Assists - Jeffy 2
    Kanter 3 Blocks - Jeffy 1

    Your point?
    also kanter played a lot of minutes in garbage time when the 3rd stringer let houston cut the deficit

  10. #189
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,477
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Poor Burks looks lost out there. Granted it was garbage minutes, but at least use the garbage minutes to your advantage man.

    Other than that solid win all the way around. I love seeing the Jazz dominate the Rockets.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  11. #190
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    10684
    Rep Adjustment Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's been pissing me off to no end! The guy has shown that he can rebound at an incredible rate and then gets like 1 rebound in 14 minutes. Per 36, he is averaging 3.5 less than last year (8 down from 11.5)! That's disgraceful.
    Can we please address the elephant in the room and that is Enes Kanter is no longer an elephant?

    I'm sure he looks great at the beach though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us