Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Randy Foye is now shooting 44% from 3 and 29% from inside the arc. I doubt a greater disparity exists in the league.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Randy Foye is now shooting 44% from 3 and 29% from inside the arc. I doubt a greater disparity exists in the league.

He's a good speciality guy. He can hit the 3, and certainly takes a lot of them.
    My problem with him is his lack of game everywhere else, and that he stealing all of Burks time for development.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    He's a good speciality guy. He can hit the 3, and certainly takes a lot of them.
    My problem with him is his lack of game everywhere else, and that he stealing all of Burks time for development.
    I don't really think he lacks game outside of 3pt shooting. He plays fairly smart, makes the right pass most of the time, and plays within the offense. He just isn't out there chucking, for the most part. His in between game is definitely lacking, but that isn't that big of a deal.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I don't really think he lacks game outside of 3pt shooting. He plays fairly smart, makes the right pass most of the time, and plays within the offense. He just isn't out there chucking, for the most part. His in between game is definitely lacking, but that isn't that big of a deal.
    Well I don't think he's a low IQ player - just a low talent player and a known quantity.

But the shooting chart he has right now is not sustainable in the NBA - some players do read scouting reports and those 3's will start to be more contested and he'll be forced to put the ball on the floor.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The crazy thing is, Foye was kind of the known for having the complete opposite game coming out of college.

From Draft Express......

Offensively, he is an attractive prospect because of how versatile and advanced a scorer he is. Foye is first and foremost a slasher, mostly thanks to his outstanding ball-handling skills and the way he can create space for himself to get his shot off. He is absolutely fearless taking the ball to the basket, and finishes strong in the toughest of situations, even with contact. Foye has all the crafty moves needed to create offense for himself, using hesitation moves, a strong crossover, excellent footwork, heads fakes and the threat of his perimeter shot. He’s terrific at changing gears and keeping his man on his heels, showing excellent improvisation skills and never being predictable in what he’s going to throw at you next. His first step isn’t incredible, but his 2nd are 3rd are much better than what you would expect, as once he gets going he just overpowers his way into the lane.
    I guess that's what a combo of knee injuries and finding out some of your bake moves/lane moves don't work as well in the NBA as they did in college for you, gets you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh man sounds like the Jazz lost *re-watches DVR* oh wait they won, cool. Man it's gonna be a loooonnng break until the next Jazz game Fri.

Not sure what the board is going to do with no games go complain about. I mean it's not like some people can just keep complaining about the same things about certain player(s) or coach(es) endlessly.

Oh wait NM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Are bigs, especially Kanter is being doubled teamed because Tinsley cannot make a shot. Also I cant believe people are baggin on Kanter not playing that well. He had a good game. He had a good game last time, but only got 10 minutes. He had a good game before that as well. Why rip on Kanter its not his fault the coach doesn't play him.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Are bigs, especially Kanter is being doubled teamed because Tinsley cannot make a shot. Also I cant believe people are baggin on Kanter not playing that well. He had a good game. He had a good game last time, but only got 10 minutes. He had a good game before that as well. Why rip on Kanter its not his fault the coach doesn't play him.
    Well he did play good minutes (or at least more) last night. He didn't have a great game but he didn't have a bad one either. It is really good to see that he had 3 blocks and 3 assists.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Well he did play good minutes (or at least more) last night. He didn't have a great game but he didn't have a bad one either. It is really good to see that he had 3 blocks and 3 assists.
    and rebounded decently (8 in 16 is respectable).
    and didn't waste shots (2/4).

Nothing about that is playing badly, even if it's not a great game.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    and rebounded decently (8 in 16 is respectable).
    and didn't waste shots (2/4).

Nothing about that is playing badly, even if it's not a great game.
    I agree. Decent to good game. Still want to see more from him though. He will get there. So it is looking more and more like Favors, Hayward and Kanter pan out while Burks moves on to another team. 3-4 aint bad.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder