Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 164
  1. #46
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And then what? Business as usual? Stealing land, water, access to ports, etc.?
    That the Palestinians were putting to good use?

  2. #47
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That the Palestinians were putting to good use?
    So if I decide my neighbor isn't putting his land/water/car/wife to good use, it's perfectly fine for me to walk in and take them? That's your argument?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    16,748
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47653
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if I decide my neighbor isn't using his land/water/car/wife to bomb my society then it's perfectly fine for me to walk in and take them? That's your argument?
    Fixed.

    Troll, anti-Semite racist, or just ****ing dense?


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  4. #49
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So if I decide my neighbor isn't putting his land/water/car/wife to good use, it's perfectly fine for me to walk in and take them? That's your argument?
    The Palestinians are claiming lands they've never occupied or used for any purpose. That's the argument.

  5. #50
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fixed.

    Troll, anti-Semite racist, or just ****ing dense?
    If this is the level you have to stoop to, I wish you an expedient and horribly painful death. Seriously, go **** yourself.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  6. #51
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Palestinians are claiming lands they've never occupied or used for any purpose.
    1. That's ********.

    2. The same can be said of the Israelis, unless you go back to the Roman ****ing Empire.

    3. The Palestinians are forced to buy back the water that Israel takes in violation of international law. If they're not using the water, why are they buying it?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  7. #52
    Senior Member Darkwing Duck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    6,160
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    9771
    Rep Adjustment Power
    59
    Through practically the entirety of human civilization, the Levant has been nothing but a land dispute, so I question how any one group can claim it's the "rightful owner" over any piece of it.


    Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

  8. #53
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. That's ********.

    2. The same can be said of the Israelis, unless you go back to the Roman ****ing Empire.

    3. The Palestinians are forced to buy back the water that Israel takes in violation of international law. If they're not using the water, why are they buying it?
    I've never claimed the Israelis are angels or have no blood on their hands. I know they've committed their own atrocities. I just think they are the only side capable of winning this conflict so let's get it won already.

  9. #54
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just think they are the only side capable of winning this conflict so let's get it won already.
    They've already won.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  10. #55
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They've already won.
    except for the bus bombings and rocket attacks...

  11. #56
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    except for the bus bombings and rocket attacks...
    So Israel bombs the **** out of the Palestinians...and then?

    What would winning even look like if this isn't it?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  12. #57
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Hamas crying uncle.

  13. #58
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Also, is it even worth pointing out that the first 5 civilian casualties in this current escalation were Palestinians? That this all got heated again when Israeli forces invaded Gaza shortly after the US elections?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587


  14. #59
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, is it even worth pointing out that the first 5 civilian casualties in this current escalation were Palestinians? That this all got heated again when Israeli forces invaded Gaza shortly after the US elections?
    Sure it's worth pointing out. Should we also point out that Israel pulled out of Gaza, gave them some rope and they hanged themselves by using it to attack Israel.

  15. #60
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    11,964
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    41129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fixed.

    Troll, anti-Semite racist, or just ****ing dense?
    You proudly call someone antisemitic for criticizing a country? When did the idea of race-based nations become so acceptable as to openly flaunt it as a virtue worth defending?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us