Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 164

Thread: Why not just let Israel go for it and put an end to the nonsense?

  1. #106
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,175
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Speaking in generalities and playing the neutral card doesn't support or prove your point no matter how many times you claim as much. If you refuse to see that then so be it.
    Well played sir lol.

    They are overly heavy handed in alot of the things they do.

    Spare me the reasons why. At this point all it does is spiral back and forth forever. I'd side with Israel over Palestine but I am not fooled into thinking that Israel is full of angels either.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    1,337
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1216
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

  4. #108
    Senior Member margodydek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,617
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1685
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    I agree with the OP. Let's call it: "Operation Fast Track to the Millenium"

  5. #109
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,083
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honest question.

    Do you see a path to peace between Israel and Palestine?

    I do not. My post you quoted was just a logical path based on that assumption.

    It is a horrible, terrible, inhumane conculsion but it is the only one I see that will finally resolve this war. it goes against human decency but it is the only way that it would ever end.

    So those are our options. Continue to watch them murder each other without end or to allow them to end it.

    Edit: I'd love to see true peace between the two. They both deserve their seat at the table so to speak. The fact that they themselves will not allow it is truly tragic.
    these lands and this struggle has faced even crusades that are massively worse in terms of hatred than what we have on our hands today. muslim societies need more education and connection with the world to overcome their hatred. less kids that are fooled by religious leaders or commanders who are supposed to preach their words or his excellency Mohammed's words or Qur'an itself. Jews need to be taught to overcome their ethnocentrism and overexaggeratedselfprotectiveness to overcome their hatred. and many other more options. we cannot waste people's lives to the interests whom we are ruled by and ignorant dogs who spit their words and deeds. human life is above everything. and every impossibility. neither of us can singlehandedly do it but giving up on believing it is the worst thing we could do to ourselves. we are one. and we will be one again someday.

  6. #110
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,175
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    these lands and this struggle has faced even crusades that are massively worse in terms of hatred than what we have on our hands today. muslim societies need more education and connection with the world to overcome their hatred. less kids that are fooled by religious leaders or commanders who are supposed to preach their words or his excellency Mohammed's words or Qur'an itself. Jews need to be taught to overcome their ethnocentrism and overexaggeratedselfprotectiveness to overcome their hatred. and many other more options. we cannot waste people's lives to the interests whom we are ruled by and ignorant dogs who spit their words and deeds. human life is above everything. and every impossibility. neither of us can singlehandedly do it but giving up on believing it is the worst thing we could do to ourselves. we are one. and we will be one again someday.
    That sounds good I just do not ever see it happeneing unfortunately.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  7. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    do you guys think there is more racialism in the united states against the people of israel or the people of palestine?
    do you think this level or ratio of racialism is different from a world-wide perspective? how so?

    discuss.

  8. #112
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,083
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    very good. sleep on your ear.

  9. #113
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,175
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    very good. sleep on your ear.
    what?
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  10. #114
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,521
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From my perspective it seems to be that people (generally speaking) have placed all the blame at the feet of one side or the other.

    It is not that clean. Both are very much guilty and they simply do not seem to care. To much blood has been spilt over to many generations, on both sides, for them to care about anything other than demonizing and killing the other.
    Spot on. Like you when it comes to picking a horse between Israel and Hamas I would choose the former. Hamas are a bunch of psychopaths and I detest fundamentalist Islam as much or more than pretty much any fundamentalist sect of any religion. When it comes to Israel vs. Palestine (or Palestinians in general) then it's damn near a coin flip. I hate both of them. Well hate is a strong word, but I'm sick of both of them.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  11. #115
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    do you guys think there is more racialism in the united states against the people of israel or the people of palestine?
    do you think this level or ratio of racialism is different from a world-wide perspective? how so?

    discuss.
    Israel is our only true ally in the region. Period. The End. /thread

  12. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a ghetto near you. . . .
    Posts
    9,075
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    21122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzyapma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can you be ignorant like this when your CIA triggers all this to start in the first place? It was the USA who founded Israel. Either you would f*** off the other nation's borders or you should "care".
    The Balfour Declaration setting aside a part of palestine for a Jewish homeland was nothing to do with the US.

    The commie political wing of Israel, doubting Britain's "straightforward manner in international politics", wanted an insurance policy, and successfully lobbied for a secret alliance with Russia, the terms of which involved a pledge by Israel to play America for the fool it is. . . . never to settle peacefully with the Arab/palestinian neighbors and always to milk the USA for support guaranteed by fervent American religious sentiments, to enable the commies to always paint America as the bad guys to the other Mideast political elements. . . .

    It's a no win for America, but Israel would survive without us. The Russians would step in and see to that. The Muslim Brotherhood are the direct successors of Adolf Hitler's Nazi network in the mideast during WWII, and are blood brothers to the Bush Dynasty/Rockefeller interests. American "secret services" are working hard on starting WWIII, and with the request from Turkey for a no-fly zone over Syria, along with missiles, are intent on taking out Russia's Syrian Naval Base.

    The best thing we can do is start that chant: "Hell NO!!!! We won't Go!!!!, and just drop out of this war. And cut off Western funding and support for militant phony "Muslims" who live like dissipate Western college brats, feeding on pork and beer. While providing the explosives and firepower to ideological dupes.

  13. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Israel is our only true ally in the region. Period. The End. /thread
    i see your location listed as "West Jordan."
    So by "our" do you mean the USA or Jordan?

  14. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,196
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48794
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by babe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Balfour Declaration setting aside a part of palestine for a Jewish homeland was nothing to do with the US.

    The commie political wing of Israel, doubting Britain's "straightforward manner in international politics", wanted an insurance policy, and successfully lobbied for a secret alliance with Russia, the terms of which involved a pledge by Israel to play America for the fool it is. . . . never to settle peacefully with the Arab/palestinian neighbors and always to milk the USA for support guaranteed by fervent American religious sentiments, to enable the commies to always paint America as the bad guys to the other Mideast political elements. . . .

    It's a no win for America, but Israel would survive without us. The Russians would step in and see to that. The Muslim Brotherhood are the direct successors of Adolf Hitler's Nazi network in the mideast during WWII, and are blood brothers to the Bush Dynasty/Rockefeller interests. American "secret services" are working hard on starting WWIII, and with the request from Turkey for a no-fly zone over Syria, along with missiles, are intent on taking out Russia's Syrian Naval Base.

    The best thing we can do is start that chant: "Hell NO!!!! We won't Go!!!!, and just drop out of this war. And cut off Western funding and support for militant phony "Muslims" who live like dissipate Western college brats, feeding on pork and beer. While providing the explosives and firepower to ideological dupes.
    You always bring good stuff to make us question everything. Isn't the Russian pact you talk about pretty well known (even if forgotten)?


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  15. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,774
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7766
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gameface, you need to read your history. The Palestinians have more right to be there than the Israelis.
    ooh really
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  16. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,774
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7766
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Swordsman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i can tell you are a terroist.
    a picture does not prove ****.
    posting pics like hamas.
    pics of things that did not happen recently
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us