Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 274
  1. #241
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    281
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're right. Hell of a win guys! Nice job beating the mighty Queens by 2 points. Championship here we come! Ty corbin is the best, we don't need to trade anybody, and we're progressing just fine.
    Jesus Christ, shut the **** up. You sound so angry and dumb. The Jazz made a nice comeback and won tonight w/o their starting PG for most of the game. Don't you get tired of wallowing in negativity on the internet?

    You're never funny. You never provide any original insight. Your rants rarely make sense. Whenever someone points this out, you write an even angrier 5-10 point screed and then claim victory when your interlocutor doesn't waste time addressing all ten of your inane points.

    Just shut the **** up already. Please.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #242
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're right. Hell of a win guys! Nice job beating the mighty Queens by 2 points. Championship here we come! Ty corbin is the best, we don't need to trade anybody, and we're progressing just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deron Williams View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jesus Christ, shut the **** up. You sound so angry and dumb. The Jazz made a nice comeback and won tonight w/o their starting PG for most of the game. Don't you get tired of wallowing in negativity on the internet?

    You're never funny. You never provide any original insight. Your rants rarely make sense. Whenever someone points this out, you write an even angrier 5-10 point screed and then claim victory when your interlocutor doesn't waste time addressing all ten of your inane points.

    Just shut the **** up already. Please.


    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  4. #243
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,486
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Umm...Millsap and Burks both looked like they didn't care if we won or lost on that camera shot.
    I disagree. Sap was clapping and Burks gave a bit of a fist pump. Granted they weren't as geeked as Foye and Kanter were but they showed some emotion.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  5. #244
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,486
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Thankfully for the Jazz Demarcus Cousins is one dumb mf'er. Man those fouls were insanely stupid at the end.

    Jazz played like crap in the first and third but pulled out a win. Granted it was against a crappy team, but still, at the end of the day it counts in the win column. As much as I can't stand Corbin I'll give him props for keeping Favors out there, though if he had a real set he would have put Sap or Al on the bench and kept Favors starting. My guess is the same starting lineup will be on the court tomorrow, though maybe Ty will surprise me.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  6. #245
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Sap was clapping and Burks gave a bit of a fist pump. Granted they weren't as geeked as Foye and Kanter were but they showed some emotion.
    Ya, I changed my tune a couple of posts back.

    Thanks for kicking it to Reggie
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  7. #246
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,486
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya, I changed my tune a couple of posts back.

    Thanks for kicking it to Reggie
    My bad. Guess I should like read this whole thing first haha.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  8. #247
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Well, it was ugly to watch some stretches, but I see improvements from Ty. Kings played well though.

    - favors against Cousins in the end of 4th quarter was huge
    - foye is good
    - watson is terrible
    - hayward, boy what a game
    - millsap is the 6th man, favors got to start
    - jimmer can't play, can't run an offense, but can shoot

    I guess the game in Sacramento will be fun to watch.

  9. #248
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,057
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    kanter was blocked by fredette. maybe fredette should be the # 3

  10. #249
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,442
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19513
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    Hayward is allowed to play through misses, and mistakes. It pays off.
    He missed a few wide open looks early, but stuck with it.

    That alley hoop was the start of the run, and he closed it off with the dagger shot.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  11. #250
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,089
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94921
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I have been a big time corbin hater for the most part but tonight i thought he did a good job. I liked that he went with the hot hand, and the final play had more than one option, so maybe he is learning.
    Yes sacramento sucks, however when thornton, tyreke, the jimmer, and brooks are all feeling it and hitting from 3 this is a VERY dangerous team. Tonight was one of those nights when thier wings were hitting shots and we had 2 of the worst shooters in the league forced to play big minutes (tinsley, watson) and ended up with a come from behind win...... Good game overall and im happy with corbin for a minute.

    P.S. Free burks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us