Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 71 of 71
  1. #61
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    12,115
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14286
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    If I remember right there were 2 rapes there. One was a rape but the girl wasn't beaten to the point of death.

    the one which I think everyone is talking about is the one where that guy had like... Robbed a store in the Riverwoods... Then he raped the girl on the trail in the Branbury and smashed her face in with a rock. She barely..... Barely... Survived. She crawled back onto the trail bleeding all over and luckily someone found her. I think she lost sight in one of her eyes, face needed facial reconstructive surgeries, and some of her teeth had been lost.

    https://www.sltrib.com/ci_15268960?source=most_viewed

    He sexually assaulted her and beat her, leaving her with a severe head injury, broken facial bones and a broken jaw.

    "The extent of her injuries would lead me to believe that if he didn't believe she was dead already, he believed she would die at that location," Argyle said.
    https://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...c782c3d0b.html

    Dude got life in prison... But...

    Doctors testified that the beating had closed her airways and nearly killed her. She said she now experiences permanent double vision, has lost numerous teeth and has developed a heart condition.
    Get Educated

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #62
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    33,641
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    53757
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I remember right there were 2 rapes there. One was a rape but the girl wasn't beaten to the point of death.

    the one which I think everyone is talking about is the one where that guy had like... Robbed a store in the Riverwoods... Then he raped the girl on the trail in the Branbury and smashed her face in with a rock. She barely..... Barely... Survived. She crawled back onto the trail bleeding all over and luckily someone found her. I think she lost sight in one of her eyes, face needed facial reconstructive surgeries, and some of her teeth had been lost.
    https://www.sltrib.com/ci_15268960?source=most_viewed

    https://www.heraldextra.com/news/loc...c782c3d0b.html

    Dude got life in prison... But...
    She can see. She is still extremely beautiful. Yes she needed surgery.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  4. #63
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    12,115
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14286
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She can see. She is still extremely beautiful. Yes she needed surgery.
    Right. My point was it was one brutal crime. Branbury apts suck.
    Get Educated

  5. #64
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    33,641
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    53757
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right. My point was it was one brutal crime. Branbury apts suck.
    I know. I was just providing fact to your post. It was exceedingly brutal. I cannot express enough how highly I think of her.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  6. #65
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,277
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15590
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Can we get back to the point of the thread.

    Female turtles.

    Can you give us more info Bean?
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  7. #66
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,005
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13318
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    All I know is I'm a sexual god.

  8. #67
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,005
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13318
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    At least that's what the wife says.

  9. #68
    world's worst Bronco70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the backseat
    Posts
    5,071
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12416
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Utah sounds lovely.
    It's ******* heaven on earth compared to NJ.

  10. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's ******* heaven on earth compared to NJ.
    Last time I was in jersey I got 4 different types of cancer.

  11. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's ******* heaven on earth compared to NJ.
    Please. Not even comparable. NJ has just about anything someone would want. Utahr has a bunch of backass hicks whose national pasttime is fillin' up a spitoon and hunting for squirrels. Bitches.

  12. #71
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Outside Gobert's bedroom window...
    Posts
    8,174
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16367
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please. Not even comparable. NJ has just about anything someone would want. Utahr has a bunch of backass hicks whose national pasttime is fillin' up a spitoon and hunting for squirrels. Bitches.
    You say that as if there's something wrong with it.
    ​Gobert or go home


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us