Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65
  1. #1
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,056
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77

    9-7 is better than 10-6

    This years 9-7 is much better than last years 10-6 after 16 games.

    Discuss
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.


  2. #2
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,056
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Fine, I'll start.

    This year 10 road games.
    Last year 5 road games.

    Okay, next poster.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    discussion: why?

  4. #4
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,056
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    discussion: why?
    What would you say to my pointing out that Harris is gone?
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fine, I'll start.

    This year 10 road games.
    Last year 5 road games.

    Okay, next poster.
    it doesnt matter if you win by an inch or a mile, home or away, winnings winning.


  6. #6
    Senior Member Julie Greengiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    830
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    816
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Math is hard

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What would you say to my pointing out that Harris is gone?
    i live my life a quarter mile at a time

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,242
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    66
    If we stay over two games over .500 through January 12, we will be a top 4 team.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fine, I'll start.

    This year 10 road games.
    Last year 5 road games.

    Okay, next poster.
    I tried to make this point a few days ago and these tards tried to crucify me for saying we have had a tough schedule so far and not to panic.

  10. #10
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,056
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    If we won every home game and 40% of our away games we would have had a 12-4 record last year at this point.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  11. #11
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    OP is right. With the road heavy schedule early I see this team getting some serious late season momentum going. If we were 9-7 with home/road games flipped I wouldn't expect this team to make the playoffs.

    That's not saying I'm excited about the team right now. I want to see some sense of direction and commitment out of Ty. At this point I'm not going to hold my breath. He doesn't seem to have any courage as a head coach, nor the slightest degree of coaching brilliance.

  12. #12
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,056
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I tried to make this point a few days ago and these tards tried to crucify me for saying we have had a tough schedule so far and not to panic.
    I'm saying not to panic as well. We are in a good spot.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  13. #13
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,509
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    I think we have a pretty decent record thus far. i think we have a real test coming to our own ESA this week with the clips giving us a visit. if we beat them at home i will be way excited! i think this will be a real home test for us. i am also hoping we have OKC number this year.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  14. #14
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,247
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Bell zero minutes.......

  15. #15
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,801
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I see your point Spazz. I'm no longer in panic mode. In fact, you've convinced me we may play our way to a 3 or 4 seed!!!!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us