Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Eenie-Meenie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been following the Jazz for nearly 20 years, but this team and coach have just flat out deflated my interest. I recall when I couldn't wait for the next Jazz game and now I don't even care. The board here reflects that as well, as there is so much personal banter and so little Jazz talk, at least Jazz talk of any substance. I'm really discouraged and I guess I need to find a new outside interest. This whole Burks thing was the last straw, as I've posted before, the Jazz have not done a good job of developing players and to see the same things happen every night without any adjustments drives me batty. It's like when we had Boozer and Memo -- both good players but not complementary -- and now the same with Al and Sap. Well, everyone has been seeing this for a long time, as we did with the former pair, and yet management has not acted to fix the situation. It's very frustrating.
    IAWTP...I'm not sure why I re-upped by NBALP to be honest because I have little to no interest in even watching the games.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I've been following the Jazz for nearly 20 years, but this team and coach have just flat out deflated my interest. I recall when I couldn't wait for the next Jazz game and now I don't even care. The board here reflects that as well, as there is so much personal banter and so little Jazz talk, at least Jazz talk of any substance. I'm really discouraged and I guess I need to find a new outside interest. This whole Burks thing was the last straw, as I've posted before, the Jazz have not done a good job of developing players and to see the same things happen every night without any adjustments drives me batty. It's like when we had Boozer and Memo -- both good players but not complementary -- and now the same with Al and Sap. Well, everyone has been seeing this for a long time, as we did with the former pair, and yet management has not acted to fix the situation. It's very frustrating.
    ...don't know if you caught this on the General NBA thread but here's the/your/our problem in a nut shell! The NBA product is UNWATCHABLE for more than 5 minutes max! Explained very nicely by this sports writer from N.Y. City. As he correctly points out, even if our favorite team won 60 games......it would still be unwatchable and depressing!

https://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knick...VYL101rHVp3H/0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    LOL.. That's the exact opposite definition of Corbin. This play-by-play proves it;

Uh. Actually it proves my point.

When the hell has Kanter ever played till the 3 minute mark of the 4th this year?

Let alone a 9 minute stint.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    lol .. define hot hand.

Points? Defense? Boxing out? Effort?
    Then I guess we need to bench both Paul and Al, because neither of them have been boxing out well, or playing anything resembling good PnR defense.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    Then I guess we need to bench both Paul and Al, because neither of them have been boxing out well, or playing anything resembling good PnR defense.
    I was simply making the obvious point that there's more to deserving playing time than just scoring the ball. I realize that's obvious, wasn't trying to be a prick.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    But I think we're just tired of this team.
    The Thriller is right.

I am sick of this team.

To tell you the truth, I'm already sick of the next team too.
    Lindsey should skip the next phase and just blow this thing up.

That would make things more exciting.

I'm just too smart to not know what's coming and know how it will play out, and I don't like it one bit.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Are you an out of state/overseas guy? The only remedy for my occasional Jazz burnout in my case has been to get away from watching them on T.V. and to go to more games in person and just enjoy the whole experience. Or just watch them only when they play other teams you're also interested in seeing play too, that might help put some anticipation back in until they start playing more compelling basketball- whatever that means to you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I really don't care as much as I have in years past. The Jazz are always my favorite team I care about the most (SF Giants, TB Buccaneers). This year I'm not feeling it.

Kanter, Burks, and Favors may not be the answer, but I'm ready to see if they are. I've seen enough of Big Al, and even Sap. Big Al and Sap will NEVER EVER EVER (get back together) win us a title or make us elite.
    Making them the focus of these team is laughable, and soul crushing
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Cool story. Get out, no one cares.
    Shovel your way out of the s***