Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Senior Member jope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ogden City Limits
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4935
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice post generally but i want to add something to that part. To be a better deffensive team making fouls due to stop easy buckets is pretty important;

    e.g. lets take a look at this;


    You have to make a foul there, why you hesitating? It's not like we don't have a deep big man rotation, take advantage of it.. Don't let them gain momentum and let them shoot FT's..

    It must be a reflex and habituation but unfortunately its hard to break the bad, old habits of veterans.
    You have to do something, anything besides just swiveling watching your man blow right past you

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    421
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember when we all thought this would be the year we were showcasing our young talent league-wide and thus helping ourselves lure a big FA this summer? **** y'all.
    And who is exactly this potential big FA for the Jazz? Jennings, Bynum, Iguodala? The potential 2013 pickings are extremely slim, to be honest.

  4. #13
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledribble View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And who is exactly this potential big FA for the Jazz? Jennings, Bynum, Iguodala? The potential 2013 pickings are extremely slim, to be honest.
    Bledsoe?

  5. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    154
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    421
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bledsoe?
    He is an RFA in 2014, so no. Here is the list, it is not pretty: https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page...ents-2012-2013

  6. #15
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledribble View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is an RFA in 2014, so no. Here is the list, it is not pretty: https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page...ents-2012-2013
    Damn

  7. #16
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,121
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Yeah, we're sunk.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,091
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48516
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledribble View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And who is exactly this potential big FA for the Jazz? Jennings, Bynum, Iguodala? The potential 2013 pickings are extremely slim, to be honest.
    Bynum, Favors, Iggy would be an good core. I can dream...


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bynum, Favors, Iggy would be an good core. I can dream...
    Defensively that lineup would be solid but since Bynum is hurt more than Curtis Bortchart and Iggy is overrated offensively, I think this board would have exploded by now.

  10. #19
    Senior Member LunaticWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    525
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Lakers wouldn't put up with Mike Brown and his offensive philosophy, the Jazz front office seems to accept that Ty is going to achieve maybe an 8th seed.
    You say that as we sit in the 6th seed after a road-heavy stretch, with 3 of our losses coming against the best teams in the league?

    You guys are too funny.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  11. #20
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,949
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You say that as we sit in the 6th seed after a road-heavy stretch, with 3 of our losses coming against the best teams in the league?

    You guys are too funny.
    How funny is the OP? Nice to see a total of zero apologists engaging with it.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us