Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Question How to Recover PMs?

    How do I recover PMs? And I don't mean PMS!

    My inbox was full, and some people tried to send me messages, but i received emails saying my inbox was full and i needed to clear it to read the new messages.
    Well, I cleared my inbox but i dont know how to read the messages i received when my inbox was full.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,288
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15590
    Rep Adjustment Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do I recover PMs? And I don't mean PMS!

    My inbox was full, and some people tried to send me messages, but i received emails saying my inbox was full and i needed to clear it to read the new messages.
    Well, I cleared my inbox but i dont know how to read the messages i received when my inbox was full.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  4. #3
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do I recover PMs? And I don't mean PMS!

    My inbox was full, and some people tried to send me messages, but i received emails saying my inbox was full and i needed to clear it to read the new messages.
    Well, I cleared my inbox but i dont know how to read the messages i received when my inbox was full.
    One was from me. Basically I just said that I would continue to neg rep your posts if I thought they sucked and made this site a worse place to be.

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    oh ok.
    carry on, i guess. i pos repped you anyway. i dont really believe in neg repping unless it's extreme. its so...negative. would rather just ignore something than neg it. people need to be more positive. only person i remember neg repping is dutchjazzer because he wished BIG AL would get injured.

  6. #5
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh ok.
    carry on, i guess. i pos repped you anyway. i dont really believe in neg repping unless it's extreme. its so...negative. would rather just ignore something than neg it. people need to be more positive. only person i remember neg repping is dutchjazzer because he wished BIG AL would get injured.
    Get your feelings hurt all you want. I don't care about a big rep love fest. If I think posts and posters don't add anything positive to this site I'm more than willing to neg rep them. Since your return you've been nothing but stupid jokes, racialism (throwing that around all the time actually offends me) and straight up trolling.

    I wouldn't miss you if you were gone.

    Sorry to be so blunt.
    Last edited by Gameface; 12-05-2012 at 01:05 PM.

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    "you're return"

    and im the stupid one. ok pal, whatever you say.
    the thing about people being so negative and hateful is they end up throwing stones from glass houses. this is a great example.
    personally i prefer to look on the bright side of things, try to find the good in people and not be so hateful.
    cuz i know im not perfect. i was raised with lots of humility so i guess thats the difference between us.
    but u go ahead and neg me bro. i wont neg back cuz i have no beef with you. plus, its just a dam internet msg board.
    i love, not hate. i hope you can one day free yourself from the chains of hate! feel free to put me on ignore if you want.

  8. #7
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "you're return"

    and im the stupid one. ok pal, whatever you say.
    the thing about people being so negative and hateful is they end up throwing stones from glass houses. this is a great example.
    personally i prefer to look on the bright side of things, try to find the good in people and not be so hateful.
    cuz i know im not perfect. i was raised with lots of humility so i guess thats the difference between us.
    but u go ahead and neg me bro. i wont neg back cuz i have no beef with you. plus, its just a dam internet msg board.
    i love, not hate. i hope you can one day free yourself from the chains of hate! feel free to put me on ignore if you want.
    Dang, busted me using the wrong you're. I'll try to finish my whole cup of coffee before I post next time.

    Hate? Super big drama! Maybe I'm driven by racialism...

    oh yeah, check your reps...lol

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    oh yeah, check your reps...lol
    ?
    dont see anything bro.

  10. #9
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ?
    dont see anything bro.
    Yeah, I was just havin' a little fun with ya there. I'm not going to neg rep you every single chance I get like I do Vermin.

  11. #10
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I just negged everyone in this thread and HH twice.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us