How come the offense was not a post-up with Hayward every time Reddick was defending him? Seems like a very favorable matchup to me. It didn't really matter tonight because Al always had a favorable matchup. This team sucks at identifying good matchups (the few cases when they have one). Run pick and roll with Favors against a slow, soft big. If Gordon plays the two he should be posting up a lot more since he's bigger than about 99% of shooting guards. Millsap against a skinny dude. Millsap against a slow dude. Jefferson is their best matchup a majority of the time for every game, but the Jazz play as if he is the best option every second of every game, which is not the case. Even if he is the best option 95% of the time that still leaves 5%. This offense has no diversity, and has no idea how to take advantage of opportunities the defense gives it.