Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the Jazz record would be a little worse than it is now if the young guys got more minutes but I am ok with that because it is part of the process of developing your young guys. So you lose but players improve more by playing than watching. Besides the fact that playing allows the organization to truly evaluate their player.

    So if the Jazz played Burks last year when they had really no one standing out how much farther along would he be. Now he seems to have lost his confidence and is playing looking over his shoulder because he knows he is going to get taken out regardless of what he does.

    For me it is the most annoying thing to watch our young guys sit on the bench when a 8 year vet is clanking shots or playing poorly.
    I disagree. Favors +30mins, Sap 6th man, Burks and Kanter +20mins - this team can be much better.

    Look at K.Thompson's development.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,604
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not your buddy, dog.
    i'm not your dog, pal
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  3. #33
    bordelais7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7948
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    To quote Jesus: "they are who we thought they were!"
    ^^^this

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,604
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by bordelais7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To quote Jesus: "they are who we thought they were!"
    who is jesus?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5. #35
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    63,709
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55733
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. Favors +30mins, Sap 6th man, Burks and Kanter +20mins - this team can be much better.

    Look at K.Thompson's development.
    Dude, he shoots below 40% from the field and his PER is like 10.
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, he shoots below 40% from the field and his PER is like 10.
    But he gets a ton of minutes! Just wait, with a ton of minutes comes guaranteed success!

  7. #37
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But he gets a ton of minutes! Just wait, with a ton of minutes comes guaranteed success!
    Lol..... I can't believe Thompson was used as an example here.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude, he shoots below 40% from the field and his PER is like 10.
    There is almost nothing I like more than someone making an idiotic comment and then having stats thrown right back in their face. Good job.


  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Since this thread and some over reacting on the board..... Cough cough excuse me while I kiss the sky..........

    Go Jazz!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us