Rep Adjustment Power

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The subliminal question is this:
    Will Hayward ever be a consistently good 3-pt shooter? Because if the answer is Yes, then he has much more room for improvement. If the answer is No, then he's near but not at the ceiling.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've said it many times Ty has no idea how to use him. He should be used like Harden. He is hindered by the fact we have no direction on offense Al and Millsap dominate the ball and aren't matches for what Hayward wants to do, and Favors, and Kanter aren't polished offensively, bigs don't set good picks on pick'n roll, that part of the offense is none existent because our bigs set the softest picks ever. I can't help but feel that Hayward would be further along if Jerry was still the coach.

With all this said I feel Haywards ceiling is Harden. Harden will always be a better more natural scorer, with Hayward being a better table setter, and running an offense.
    I use to think Hayward had near-Harden ability, but he doesn't. His ball-handling just isn't good enough to be on that level.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    I've said it many times Ty has no idea how to use him. He should be used like Harden. He is hindered by the fact we have no direction on offense Al and Millsap dominate the ball and aren't matches for what Hayward wants to do, and Favors, and Kanter aren't polished offensively, bigs don't set good picks on pick'n roll, that part of the offense is none existent because our bigs set the softest picks ever. I can't help but feel that Hayward would be further along if Jerry was still the coach.

With all this said I feel Haywards ceiling is Harden. Harden will always be a better more natural scorer, with Hayward being a better table setter, and running an offense.
    Did you not see the 4 games we "used Hayward like Harden" coming off the bench about 2 weeks ago? It was a disastrophe.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    manu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My answer: Dunleavy Year 7. I don't think he'll get that high, but if he can plateau just underneath it and stay healthy like Dunleavy couldn't that would be a great player to have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    if he was allowed to pick and roll a lot more i don't think there would be an issue. seems he's the only guy that knows how to pass the ball out of the pick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Lennord View Post
    if he was allowed to pick and roll a lot more i don't think there would be an issue. seems he's the only guy that knows how to pass the ball out of the pick
    Being a good PnR player is a lot more than making that roll pass which he's very good at. Good PnR players can either drive or create a jumper which is what makes the play so hard to defend. That's what holds Hayward back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    After last night I'm gonna say Luke Walton.

Ok, unfair. Still he seems to have made zero improvement over last year. Maybe even regressed a bit. Demarre is looking better than he is right now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Being a good PnR player is a lot more than making that roll pass which he's very good at. Good PnR players can either drive or create a jumper which is what makes the play so hard to defend. That's what holds Hayward back.
    Watching him dribble the ball while trying to make a move is like watching a car crash. You want to look away but you can't.