Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpin bean View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you guys are nuts to think we would be worse without Jefferson.In fact thats exactly what this team needs .Al is good but we give up so many points, that is the reason we cant win on the road,we stink on defense.Our offense is a stand around ymca offense that barely beats bad teams only because Jeffie is gifted on the offensive end.If we are serious about the better plan for this team,Jeffie is not and never has been the answer.this team would easily be better without him.Jeffie seen how much we didnt need him last night and thats why he is getting back on the court before Corbin accidently figures it out that we dont need him.

I think like siromar said, we would be better without him eventually, but i do believe that we would see a drop off in the short term.

IMO this year should be a year that the jazz build and develop the future of the team because we are not going to be special this year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Does he avoid contact because he's not some fealess warrior or because he thinks his footwork makes him more efficient?
    Since he doesn't always spin away from the basket/contact, I'd guess it's because he's not a fearless warrior.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    If we were to get a good PG for Al, then we are better immediately. This team would fight for home court this year.
    I doubt we could get anyone better than Mo Williams for Al Jefferson.

Kind of the bad thing about this team. It seems like most trades we could make would only be lateral moves. Seems like it might just be better to let everyone expire and try to get a big name in FA.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post

Kind of the bad thing about this team. It seems like most trades we could make would only be lateral moves. Seems like it might just be better to let everyone expire and try to get a big name in FA.
    I agree.... i think that we should let him expire as well and in the meantime decrease his minutes somewhat and increase the youngs bigs minutes somewhat.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Another PG the quality of Mo would be awesome. I'd stand by my previous statement with two Mos and zero Als.... especially if the second Mo had the first Mo's heart and leadership.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Another PG the quality of Mo would be awesome. I'd stand by my previous statement with two Mos and zero Als.... especially if the second Mo had the first Mo's heart and leadership.
    Seems like it could be trouble, because you would just have another logjam situation where you have two players who think they should be starters. It would be awesome to get someone like Ramon Sessions, or maybe a Calderon, who are currently backups.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Seems like it could be trouble, because you would just have another logjam situation where you have two players who think they should be starters. It would be awesome to get someone like Ramon Sessions, or maybe a Calderon, who are currently backups.
    This.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If Jefferson created contact when he gets someone in the air then I believe that he would be a 25 ppg player. The Jazz would win about 2 more games a year with that increase.

I still want him gone.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What, we couldn't move Foye to the bench and start them both IF that happened to be a problem? It isn't like Mo hasn't played plenty of minutes at the two. Having more playmakers out there would be a big plus.

Just get the best PG possible.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What, we couldn't move Foye to the bench and start them both IF that happened to be a problem? It isn't like Mo hasn't played plenty of minutes at the two. Having more playmakers out there would be a big plus.

Just get the best PG possible.
    I don't see Sessions and Calderon both starting on any team in the NBA, not to mention the Jazz.
    Plus Sessions is an LA reject, so yeah let's make that move?
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson