Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 312
  1. #181
    Senior Member LunaticWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,109
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    525
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you prefer to be a fan of a boring, perpetually mediocre team or an exciting team that may win the lottery at some point?
    Or could never win the lottery, get stuck in the 5-14 piss poor draft pick, and become perpetually mediocre team like Milwaukee or Sacramento the last decade.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I,d rather lose a few more games, wwatching al play no defense no hustle and being a blackhole Sucks.

    I want husle defense and teamball
    Jefferson averages double the assists of Enes Kanter per 36 minutes on a similar usage percent. You're directing your hate the wrong way.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #182
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stoners...

    Why are you asking this question again?
    eh? I've had to put down the pipe, as I've gone from the genius among dullards to a dullard among geniuses this year. Not sure it's helping though; my focus seems to have diminished.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  4. #183
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,047
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only assertion I'm making is that the game wouldn't have looked much different whether Al was on or off the floor. The only noticeable difference was we had to play small a lot because of the foul trouble to the bigs and fortunately Toronto A) has a very thin frontcourt; and B) we made an absurd number of shots.
    Hey billy quit dodging the question..... Did you enjoy the game? Were you entertained?

    Just answer the damn question that has been asked to you 3 times

  5. #184
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,047
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Absolutely.

    Basketball fans aren't very sophisticated and the game lends itself to wonkish views.

    Kanter and Millsap both took 16 shots & it was painfully obvious at times that Corbin was playing the exact same pound it inside game that he would have with Jefferson. The difference with Jefferson is that he's good enough to not have to pass the ball back out and reset his post as Kanter did probably 8-10 times that game.
    Whoa whoa whoa... in your post here frank, you say that corbin was playing the exact same pound it inside game with kanter and millsap and that it was not good..... So it sounds like you criticized corbin for not changing the offense while big al was out with injury.

    I thought us dumb fans couldn't criticize the mighty corbin.... what happened to ya frank? Fire^99?

  6. #185
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,047
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you prefer to be a fan of a boring, perpetually mediocre team or an exciting team that may win the lottery at some point?
    Thats and easy answer for frank

    He loves boring mediocre basketball.

  7. #186
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,116
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12060
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68


    "How do we score without Al? I want to know."

    Unfortunately, Leann Rimes looks like Jonny Lang in this picture.

    Last edited by infection; 12-09-2012 at 10:45 PM.

  8. #187
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,437
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19445
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    @Lockedonsports about 14 minutes ago
    Great night by the Instanbull Enes Kanter - 14 points and 6 rebounds in 17 minutes #UTAatLAL
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  9. #188
    Senior Member jope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ogden City Limits
    Posts
    3,235
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4935
    Rep Adjustment Power
    43
    Another fun game tonight. (With Al this time)

    I think if al can shoot around 10-12 shots/game it allows for more players to get going.

  10. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2425
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey billy quit dodging the question..... Did you enjoy the game? Were you entertained?

    Just answer the damn question that has been asked to you 3 times
    I didn't answer the question because it's a stupid question. I enjoy any Jazz win, some less than others such as the 1st Toronto win in 19 OT's when I felt like we won the Not Ugly Pageant. The Toronto blowout was nicer, but beating up on the same horrific basketball team doesn't get me all tingly either.

    I was most "entertained" by the recent Denver win -- a quality opponent who blew us out earlier and were putting their feet on our coffee table drinking beers out of our fridge in the first quarter until we came back.

  11. #190
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,047
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't answer the question because it's a stupid question. I enjoy any Jazz win, some less than others such as the 1st Toronto win in 19 OT's when I felt like we won the Not Ugly Pageant. The Toronto blowout was nicer, but beating up on the same horrific basketball team doesn't get me all tingly either.

    I was most "entertained" by the recent Denver win -- a quality opponent who blew us out earlier and were putting their feet on our coffee table drinking beers out of our fridge in the first quarter until we came back.
    Thanks for the answer, i was curious as to whether you like the toronto blowout game as much as the rest of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us