Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    Senior Member MVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,876
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7669
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He travelled because Bagagarbagi was holding him
    True, that's why foul was called but then 2pts should not have been counted.
    Last edited by MVP; 12-08-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Learning begins when you do not know the answer.

  2. #17
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    15,111
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12579
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the ones who missed it;

    Why can't we have a good announcer tandem like the Raptors have? They are pretty good.

  3. #18
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    41,184
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91906
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True, that's why fouled was called but then 2pts should not have been counted.
    Thats a true jazz fan right there.... wishing that kanter would not have gotten those 2 pts.

  4. #19
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,385
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33362
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:20 - got away with travel, but otherwise very decent game.
    I thought it was travel too but replay showed that it wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why can't we have a good announcer tandem like the Raptors have? They are pretty good.
    I disagree, it was a tough run to watch the game with those lamers commenting.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    64,996
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    56196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was travel too but replay showed that it wasn't.

    I disagree, it was a tough run to watch the game with those lamers commenting.
    I thought they were pretty good. They didn't say anything overly cheezy and annoying like Harpring does, and they gave a pretty good play by play. I find that teams that really suck ass have the best commentators, because it makes it impossible for them to be homers.
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  6. #21
    Senior Member MVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,876
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7669
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was travel too but replay showed that it wasn't.
    replay showed 3 steps - that's travel.
    Learning begins when you do not know the answer.

  7. #22
    Senior Member MVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,876
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7669
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats a true jazz fan right there.... wishing that kanter would not have gotten those 2 pts.
    It is not about that. I ref in our local leagues a bit on my free time so just pointing to mistake refs made. You know just professional interest
    Learning begins when you do not know the answer.

  8. #23
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,385
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33362
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    replay showed 3 steps - that's travel.
    first one of that three was dribbled. am I goin blind?

  9. #24
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    64,996
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    56196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Hard to tell if it was travel or not. That means it was an awesome move. Dwayne Wade has based his career off it being nearly impossible to tell if he is traveling or not, even in slow motion replays.
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  10. #25
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,385
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33362
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought they were pretty good. They didn't say anything overly cheezy and annoying like Harpring does, and they gave a pretty good play by play. I find that teams that really suck ass have the best commentators, because it makes it impossible for them to be homers.
    I have to say, I guess I was looking forward to hear a homer Jazz commentary tell the game with details for Kanter's first starter experience. Tell some stuff about his excitement n all u know.

  11. #26
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,274
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    I'm with Cy. The first step of "three" could be counted as a step completed with his last dribble. He then takes two additional steps. In the NBA, that's not a travel.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587


  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,803
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4480
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    first one of that three was dribbled. am I goin blind?
    I see pivot on the first one. Nice move, as the Toronto Raptors' announcer concurs.

  13. #28
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37,104
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42693
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If Kanter can be 80% of Marc Gasol (of which there's a very good chance) I'd be ecstatic.

  14. #29
    bordelais7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    1,479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7948
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Kanter can be 80% of Marc Gasol (of which there's a very good chance) I'd be ecstatic.
    80% of Gasol would put him at about 5'8" and 212 lbs. Not sure I'd be quite as thrilled as you.
    ^^^this

  15. #30
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    64,996
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    56196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If Kanter can ever develop a consistent jumper he will be a force on offense, that is for sure. He reminds me a lot of Al. It will be interesting to see what kind of rebounder he is as a 30-35 mpg player.
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us