Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this is completely obvious, but last night I was really noticing the difference between Kanter and Al/Sap on offense.

Every time Al catches the ball he does some little fake/drop-step into either a hook/push shot or a mini-fadeway ..
    whereas Kanter consistently makes moves drop-steps, duck-unders, fakes, and moves towards/to the rim.

The latter is far more taxing on the interior defense and creates a much better opportunity to get our own rebound.

It's been said a thousand times, but if Kanter can find the open man midway through his move, he'd become pretty dangerous.
    Well a couple times last night I saw Kanter kick it back out when he was trying to work his way in. That is a newer development and continues to prove to me that he is making great strides in his development. He is learning to keep his head up and eyes open when he is on the court.

I am becoming a big fan of Kanter.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I know this is completely obvious, but last night I was really noticing the difference between Kanter and Al/Sap on offense.

Every time Al catches the ball he does some little fake/drop-step into either a hook/push shot or a mini-fadeway ..
    whereas Kanter consistently makes moves drop-steps, duck-unders, fakes, and moves towards/to the rim.

The latter is far more taxing on the interior defense and creates a much better opportunity to get our own rebound.

It's been said a thousand times, but if Kanter can find the open man midway through his move, he'd become pretty dangerous.
    Agreed! Also, if he can add any sort of a face up game/drive to the basket. He can already hit the occasional fade away etc.

The main thing I have to keep reminding myself is that he is only 20 and has only been playing basketball for six years (14 right?)! He is getting better and more confident each year. He has already dominated NBA quality/starting bigs in spurts. He needs a lot of playing time to try new things.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter has a really good shot out to 20'. We'll start to see that in time, I have no doubt.

I'm just glad to see his confidence coming back.. that, more than anything, is what he was lacking last season.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by sepanol View Post
    Kanter is better at 4 than 5, but he can guard anyone in this league one on one, even howard, he just need to learn help defense and get more awareness, that needs time practise and experience, so he can have some defensive habits

Anyway Favors is good enough to be at 5, so no worries, kanter 4, favors 5 in future.
    I absolutely agree.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Thank you. I'm so glad when people post things that can't be found on the box score. Wait..............
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I also really liked that all the way to the end of the game and until all the Jazz players left the court that Kanter was on his feet clapping, cheering and encouraging the guys from the sideline. He showed absolutely no fear of Howard and the Lakers tonight.

I think he gets up for the games agaisnt the Lakers and enjoys beating them as much as we enjoy him beating them.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Kanter pwned Jordan Hill & the corpse of a player formerly known as Antawn Jamison.

Put some respeck in my paycheck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Kanter pwned Jordan Hill & the corpse of a player formerly known as Antawn Jamison.
    I knew it!
    Kanter is a bust!

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    And he played quite well against dwight howard as well.

Basically he played great no matter who was on the floor for the opposition.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    someone quote me in their sig, for pete's sake