Shop Utah Jazz Gear at Fanatics.com
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91
  1. #16
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,733
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I've drank beer before.

    Never with tabasco. Is it good? Probly best with a light beer like a PBR or something??
    lol

    First time I tried it I hated it, but now I think it's scrumptious. <-------------- not sure I spelled that right, I've never said or typed it before, ever.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #17
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    lol

    First time I tried it I hated it, but now I think it's scrumptious. <-------------- not sure I spelled that right, I've never said or typed it before, ever.
    So what beers do you put it in? Seems like it would just ruin a good beer.

    YOu one of those cats that puts tomato juice in their beers??
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  3. #18
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,808
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7554
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    So what beers do you put it in? Seems like it would just ruin a good beer.
    Most anything made by Bud or Coors. It's hard to ruin beer that's already ruined.

  4. #19
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Most anything made by Bud or Coors. It's hard to ruin beer that's already ruined.
    That's what I was thinkin. Plus, the tabasco will really stand out with one of those beers.

    Anybody else tried this? How do I know this isnt another one of PKM's tricks!
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  5. #20
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,808
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7554
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Anybody else tried this? How do I know this isnt another one of PKM's tricks!
    Never tried it but had a buddy that wouldn't drink beer without a few drops of Frank's in it. Then again, he'd put a raw egg in his beer on occasion as well...

  6. #21
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Your Mothers Board
    Posts
    16,407
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49433
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Worst hot sauce ever. EVER.

    What? You dont like that? Its pretty good. I only use it on Barbacoa burritos though.

    I like Cholula and tobasco. I actually will mix the two on my breakfast. Mmmm so good.


    I dont really know too many other names, but I am down to try other kinds. I always try a different one at Cafe Rio each time I go. They have a pretty big selection. Pretty much evety time I see a different one I try it.

    I would like to try and make my own. I just never got around to doing it. Maybe this thread will inspire me to do it.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  7. #22
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Your Mothers Board
    Posts
    16,407
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49433
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    That's what I was thinkin. Plus, the tabasco will really stand out with one of those beers.

    Anybody else tried this? How do I know this isnt another one of PKM's tricks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Never tried it but had a buddy that wouldn't drink beer without a few drops of Frank's in it. Then again, he'd put a raw egg in his beer on occasion as well...

    I once got on a kick of putting a Certs mint in my beer. Its pretty good actually. You guys should try it.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  8. #23
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    What? You dont like that? Its pretty good. I only use it on Barbacoa burritos though.

    I like Cholula and tobasco. I actually will mix the two on my breakfast. Mmmm so good.


    I dont really know too many other names, but I am down to try other kinds. I always try a different one at Cafe Rio each time I go. They have a pretty big selection. Pretty much evety time I see a different one I try it.

    I would like to try and make my own. I just never got around to doing it. Maybe this thread will inspire me to do it.
    Love cholula, hate cholula lime.

    Didn't even finish half the bottle.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  9. #24
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,733
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    So what beers do you put it in? Seems like it would just ruin a good beer.

    YOu one of those cats that puts tomato juice in their beers??
    Yes, I'm a CAT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Most anything made by Bud or Coors. It's hard to ruin beer that's already ruined.
    This. Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    That's what I was thinkin. Plus, the tabasco will really stand out with one of those beers.

    Anybody else tried this? How do I know this isnt another one of PKM's tricks!
    pretty popular actually..

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Love cholula, hate cholula lime.

    Didn't even finish half the bottle.
    Why'd you even finish half the bottle?
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I buy Frank's and love it.


  11. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    That South African **** looks really good.

  12. #27
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post

    Why'd you even finish half the bottle?
    I tried it a few times after the first time I had it just cuz I kept thinking there was no way it was as bad as I thought it was. Then I just gave it to my roommate and he loved it. My roommate would also gladly eat all of my expired foods tho fwiw.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  13. #28
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    PS, I'ma hot sauce a beer soon and report back.

    Seems like tabasco would def be the way to go.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I've never had beer with tabasco but I've did about seven or eight shots of Prairie Fire (Everclear and Tabasco) at a wedding one time. Good times.

  15. #30
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I've never had beer with tabasco but I've did about seven or eight shots of Prairie Fire (Everclear and Tabasco) at a wedding one time. Good times.
    did you died?
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us