Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I dunno.
    Other than Al, I think we're a pretty good-looking team. Far from scary.
    Now a team with Al, Adam Morrison, Shelden Williams, and Manu Ginobili....that's another story

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    At least you didn't drop the "scary good" bomb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Al Jefferson should be an All-Star. Figured this thread was as good as any.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Haha and we will all be brought back down to earth after a few more road games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Since the Clips debacle Al has been pretty clearly trying way harder on PnR. It doesn't always work, but then again, in the old days an Al that was a force in transition offense and gets 4 assists was a fantasy as well.

The Spurs run PnR with Parker/Duncan as well as anyone in the NBA. Take a look at what we did to them in crunch time. Maybe this is not just an aberration. It's on. Al for AS.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since the Clips debacle Al has been pretty clearly trying way harder on PnR. It doesn't always work, but then again, in the old days an Al that was a force in transition offense and gets 4 assists was a fantasy as well.

The Spurs run PnR with Parker/Duncan as well as anyone in the NBA. Take a look at what we did to them in crunch time. Maybe this is not just an aberration. It's on. Al for AS.
    Your Big Al apologism is cute.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes... True we have some issues on the road and are inconsistent on defense... I wouldn't say we were completely horrible on defense however, we just need to play with the same defensive intensity for 4 quarters instead of just a couple...

Say what you want... But the Spurs have always had our number and were 11-2 on the road going into that game... It was a big win... Not to mention, it speaks volumes about how our offense has improved as we got down early to this team and were able to come back... That is something we were unable to do to the Spurs last year... Usually when we got down to this team, we were unable to come back...

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Your Big Al apologism is cute.
    So is your inability or unwillingness to refute any thing Brown notes stated.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    Haha and we will all be brought back down to earth after a few more road games
    This is my biggest fear.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanginthere View Post
    Yes... True we have some issues on the road and are inconsistent on defense... I wouldn't say we were completely horrible on defense however, we just need to play with the same defensive intensity for 4 quarters instead of just a couple...

Say what you want... But the Spurs have always had our number and were 11-2 on the road going into that game... It was a big win... Not to mention, it speaks volumes about how our offense has improved as we got down early to this team and were able to come back... That is something we were unable to do to the Spurs last year... Usually when we got down to this team, we were unable to come back...
    The difference: Shooters.

This is why Haywierd is so damn frustrating. Sap this season also to a lesser extent. If those two were consistent then this team would be pretty scrappy & one that nobody would want in the playoffs like Memphis a couple seasons ago.

But they're not, the Jazz are not, & I'm not getting my hopes up for a second round bust.

Put some respeck in my paycheck