There was no one reason for this loss, but these were among the major reasons:
1. Gordon Hayward disappearing and thus allowing Corbin to play Foye for lots of minutes.
2. Al Jefferson not even contesting shots at the rim in the first quarter (he does this time and time again).
3. Along with Apathetic Jefferson, the team came out with no energy and no defensive urgency in the first quarter (every other quarter was competitive but the first).
4.Al Jefferson shooting abysmally and not moving the ball (1 assist).
5. Kanter not getting more minutes (he was the only one even close to a positive +/-, who played any meaningful minutes); Kanter did get dunked on, but Fat Al got his ass handed to him in the fourth
6. Watson playing over Tinsley.
7. Favors having to guard a stretch 4; he started to figure it out in the second half but finished with a -14 +/- (even though his stats were good, he's still shaking off the rust)
8. Horrendous perimeter D.
9. Dump shooting from our guards.
10. Ty's lack of strategic substitutions.
Someone asked if a center can still be a difference-maker in today's NBA, and Shaq said, "No. Not shooting jumpers."