Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,674
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11436
    Rep Adjustment Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...nitely-conduct

    The KINGS suspended him indefinitely. Imagine what would happen to him here?
    Would be irrelevant. He'd only really miss out on his third string minutes.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Where do I sign?

  3. #18
    Punch Bowl Re-Filler
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Enemy territory (Warrior land)
    Posts
    20,834
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39897
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    His stock is at an all-time low. Time to make an offer. Jazz clearly aren't going anywhere with Jefferson and Millsap leading the team. As a former "bad boy, " let Tinsley take Cousins under his wing. Sure, it's rolling the dice, but I'd offer Jefferson + the GS pick for Cousins.

  4. #19
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,163
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    20541
    Rep Adjustment Power
    97
    I'm really over the idea of Cousins here basically under any pretense. Dude's poison junk until further notice.
    Mark Cuban is a ****ing sociopath.

  5. #20
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,674
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11436
    Rep Adjustment Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm really over the idea of Cousins here basically under any pretense. Dude's poison junk until further notice.
    Not that we could land him with Jefferson + other stuff, but if that were the case I see that as big success as he could be buried on the bench when we finally open up the front court minutes. Or trade him for a draft pick. In any case, the primary goal of any move the Jazz make should most definitely be to free up minutes for Favors and Kanter. If the only feasible move that accomplishes that is firing Corbin then at least that's within our grasp. Hypothetically, at least.

  6. #21
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    37,110
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42693
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If we have someone like Popovich or Phil Jackson - may be they can coach Cousins.

    But we have Corbin.

    Enough said.


  7. #22
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,810
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we have someone like Popovich or Phil Jackson - may be they can coach Cousins.

    But we have Corbin.

    Enough said.
    That's pretty much it. Doc, Phil, Pops, Stan .. someone Cuz respects and demands it from him. He was awesome at UK because he respected the coaching staff, players, and they respected him .. the fans loved him and responded well to it all. No problems at all. However, I could easily see where he would run rampant over weakness.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His stock is at an all-time low. Time to make an offer. Jazz clearly aren't going anywhere with Jefferson and Millsap leading the team. As a former "bad boy, " let Tinsley take Cousins under his wing. Sure, it's rolling the dice, but I'd offer Jefferson + the GS pick for Cousins.
    WTF?!!! So let's just hand them our GS pick to pick up a guy who's an inefficient headcase and keep our logjam going?

    @PKM: Yeah, Cousins respected Cal so much he would curse him out. Good one. Bro.

  9. #24
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,810
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WTF?!!! So let's just hand them our GS pick to pick up a guy who's an inefficient headcase and keep our logjam going?

    @PKM: Yeah, Cousins respected Cal so much he would curse him out. Good one. Bro.
    Stop being a GD idiot. That is all.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stop being a GD idiot. That is all.
    Please expound.

  11. #26
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,810
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96139
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please expound.
    I was at maybe 30 practices and at Cal's home for BBQ's and team get-togethers. Cal and Cuz had a great relationship. Cousins considers Calipari a true father figure. If you ask Cal's little girl who her favorite person in the world is, she'll tell you "Demarcus."
    lol
    My point is you keep saying Cousins cussed Cal out and that's fine that you're spouting, I'm just telling you're wrong about the respect level. Cousins still calls Lexington home and says it was the best time of his life and the only place he was ever accepted. He takes some work, but it would pay off.
    lol
    You can keep saying, "Yeah right, he cussed Cal out" all you want, but it's a gross mischaracterization of the relationship. Your choice. Btw, I've said, repeatedly, no to Cousins for the Jazz .........
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  12. #27
    Senior Member GoJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Card Board Box
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    275
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Even with Cousins being a complete head case I would still make the Al Jefferson for Cousin's Trade. I could care less if we get Jimmer.

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was at maybe 30 practices and at Cal's home for BBQ's and team get-togethers. Cal and Cuz had a great relationship. Cousins considers Calipari a true father figure. If you ask Cal's little girl who her favorite person in the world is, she'll tell you "Demarcus."
    lol
    My point is you keep saying Cousins cussed Cal out and that's fine that you're spouting, I'm just telling you're wrong about the respect level. Cousins still calls Lexington home and says it was the best time of his life and the only place he was ever accepted. He takes some work, but it would pay off.
    lol
    You can keep saying, "Yeah right, he cussed Cal out" all you want, but it's a gross mischaracterization of the relationship. Your choice. Btw, I've said, repeatedly, no to Cousins for the Jazz .........
    He respects Cal. Good for him. This doesn't change the fact that he's a whiny little bitch.

  14. #29
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,071
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    27844
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I thinks Cuz's umbilical cord had a few kinks in it. He just seems fundamentally wacked.

    There is a spiritual side to preparation and seeing the game. I dont think he'll ever realize/achieve this, regardless of the coach. He's just so physically gifted he can play at a high level despite this.
    presenting, gregbroncs, writing at a time when we had a multiple game lead on LAC and a healthy Rudy Gobert
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have young players at those positions who can use experience. Right now Lyles isn't getting it but I have confidence that he will be back on the floor rather soon. Favors is getting better, Exum is rounding into shape. We are not getting past the 2nd round, we are unlikely to get past the 1st round. None of the options listed or available change that in the slightest.

  15. #30
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,936
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    86
    I'm going against everyone here and I say bring on Cousins for one thing, and one thing only, he might help all of us get Corbin out of here immediately.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us