Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Valley Of The Sun
    Posts
    4,262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    If they can't get it together with brand new PG (who been hurt quite a bit already) after 28 games it's time to blow this MFer up. What are they like 3-25?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Corbin. 1st thing that needs to happen. Once again Favors is playing really good. Has the highest +/- on the team only to be benched and have the game get out of hand 5 possessions later.
    I called this in the game thread. As soon as Millsap came in I knew we didn't have a chance.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  4. #13
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that would even happen. I'm not convinced that Foye> Burks. Or that Jefferson and Millsap are > Favors and Kanter.
    And this.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  5. #14
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,939
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Foye has looked almost exactly like Roger Braille lately.

    This team is boring.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  6. #15
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    I remember when the Jazz got Jefferson that I was worried about his injury history. Now I'm begging for Jefferson to miss time on this team.

    Do not misinterpret what I am saying. I am not asking for Jefferson to get hurt. I am saying that there are only two ways that Jefferson will not get time, trade or injury. I'm getting more and more worried that Jefferson is not going to get traded so I am publicly asking Jefferson to fake a season ending injury. Corbin needs help to save his team from himself.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  7. #16
    Senior Member m3at's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    504
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    81
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by berkkobe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    jefferson millsap mo marvin foye corbin
    yup! /circlejerk

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3at View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yup! /circlejerk

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,091
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48516
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Foye has looked almost exactly like Roger Braille lately.

    This team is boring.
    How Tankstatic!


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  10. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    87
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Foye has looked almost exactly like Roger Braille lately.

    This team is boring.
    You hit it nail on. This team is way boring! When someone does get on fire like Marvin last night they get benched! Since we are going nowhere soon with our road performances, management needs to blow some fire under someone.

  11. #20
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,122
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they can't get it together with brand new PG (who been hurt quite a bit already) after 28 games it's time to blow this MFer up. What are they like 3-25?
    If you have any dialogue to add to this discussion besides a straw-man argument, please let us know. To my knowledge, nobody on this forum (despite how ill informed it may be) has ever argued that we're lottery-bound. I think it's broadly accepted that we're a 7-8 seed looking at a hard first round bump. People's problem is that we're significantly sacrificing future development to maintain a status quo. If you would begin by actually demonstrating why this argument is false it'd go a lot further to demonstrating your point rather than the sensationalist argument of mocking an opinion that nobody here has.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us