Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: 420 Thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,944
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cept MDMA is an amphetamine? I agree with basically all of this, though things that come in pill form are simply something I try to avoid. Add benzodiazepines (valium, xanax, others) to the avoid list. ****, yeah, just avoid drugs that come in a pill form. Pretty safe advice (though I absolutely loved adderall the one time I took a little tiny bit as basically a measure that one might use an energy drink for, but by that virtue I was also a little scared by it).
    Nice add of the benzos. I don't go near.
    I put MDMA on the list purely because of its social importance. I think if you have self-control and are currently raving mad with love, then you should do it together. It's an added bonus that you GET an entire genre of music.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #22
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I recommend shrooms at least once, but don't be one of those dudes that trips all the damn time. It is a poison.
    eh? Psilocybin is less toxic than just about anything found in an average medicine cabinet.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  4. #23
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,944
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    eh? Psilocybin is less toxic than just about anything found in an average medicine cabinet.
    (truth: I've done shrooms several times.)

    I have seen them over-used, but I agree they are mostly harmless. Your reference to the average medicine cabinet does nothing to change my mind on them since it is usually filled with ****.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  5. #24
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have seen them over-used, but I agree they are mostly harmless.
    "Poison"?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  6. #25
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,944
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Poison"?
    Are you saying they are 100% harmless? What's the hangup here?
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  7. #26
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,944
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    eh? Psilocybin is less toxic than ...
    Slightly "poisonous"? or do we need to pick a different word?
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  8. #27
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you saying they are 100% harmless? What's the hangup here?
    Didn't say that. I wouldn't call them "poison" though, especially considering the stigma attached to that word. How many people consider aspirin "poison"? Psilocybin isn't particularly habit forming and is non-toxic (unless you plan to eat several pounds of mushrooms in a single sitting). Aside from the slim chance of winning the HPPD lottery, how are they a "poison"?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #28
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,944
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't say that. I wouldn't call them "poison" though, especially considering the stigma attached to that word. How many people consider aspirin "poison"? Psilocybin isn't particularly habit forming and is non-toxic (unless you plan to eat several pounds of mushrooms in a single sitting). Aside from the slim chance of winning the HPPD lottery, how are they a "poison"?
    I'm happy with everything you say here. Do we need to get Hung up on this word? Go disagree with Lunatic or Brown Notes if you need debate.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  10. #29
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm happy with everything you say here. Do we need to get Hung up on this word? Go disagree with Lunatic or Brown Notes if you need debate.
    I'm stuck in Buffalo airport for the next 4+ hours, sleep deprived. Given your advocacy for psychotropic drug experimentation, I was surprised by your choice of words (irresponsible...). Understandable, no?

    Back on-topic: I smoke weed.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  11. #30
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,944
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29122
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm stuck in Buffalo airport for the next 4+ hours, sleep deprived. Given your advocacy for psychotropic drug experimentation, I was surprised by your choice of words (irresponsible...). Understandable, no?

    Back on-topic: I smoke weed.
    You're right about the connotations of the word, and right that I should avoid them in this context. But, yeah, wo doesn't like the occasional stiff handshake of a poison/potion? Haha!

    I'm going to a big hot box on the evening of the 26th which is guaranteed to have California's very finest ... in copious amounts. Xmas spoiling.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us