Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hayward is a more complete and infinitely more intelligent player than Crawford. Hayward will not be the scorer Crawford has been, but Crawford hasn't basically done anything of note in his career if you care about winning basketball.
    Maybe you are right, but this board is expecting to much out of him. Jazz Fans are hoping that he can something like MANU for the Spurs, or Hedo for the Magic a few years ago, but IŽdont thing that he is capable for such a big role like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hayward is a more complete and infinitely more intelligent player than Crawford. Hayward will not be the scorer Crawford has been, but Crawford hasn't basically done anything of note in his career if you care about winning basketball.
    Either has Al.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    From the interesting but I don't know what it means files: We're actually doing something different on PnR defense. Instead of the usual show and drop, we were dramatically overplaying the show by design. Basically Al/Favors/whoever would come way over the top to force Paul left. It wasn't a bad concept, and served its function, but it also requires a baseline big and wing to rotate which didn't always happen. They didn't really kill us with PnR tonight, anyway. But I'll be interested to see if this was a pure matchup decision or something Ty is trying to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hayward doesn't have half Crawford's natural skill. And Crawford has been stuck on losing teams where he's had to do too much. I'm not really knocking Hayward, there's just a big disparity of talent between the two of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Milsap whines about correct non-calls all the time and now he's whining about another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    Either has Al.
    nuh uh!!!!111!!?? He scored some points!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Why are some players on NBA are thinkink that they have a guaranty to play even if they totally suck. I understand that this board is ANTI-AL, but why the hell is nobody bitching about Millsap ? The only thing on him, what whas special was his hustle play, and this is also gone. This guy has nothing special, heŽs very undersized, canŽ contain it with strenght or a special verticle. Millsap at most is just a solid player, but heŽs nothing special you need to improve more. Trade him for a guard or a pick or something.
    Oh maan, hoy cheeky is that ? your playing like ****, your steeling time from much more talented players and then you are complain about your playing time ? Get out of my house maan.
    Well, i think it's been said a lot of times - Millsap can be a very good 6th man, nothing more.. BigAl 7th man. It can be done right now. From the bench Millsap can play in such way, I don't mind.

It's just Corbin who give them the leading role and too many minutes.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    The refs were horrible last game, but the final shot from foye was not a foul... barnes stood his ground while foye tried to jump into him.

Clippers win tonight 107-93.

Starters all in the minus (+/-) and bench all in the plus.... again.
    that was pretty good. congrats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Now that Sap has "snapped" does he get 30 minutes per night again? Does Ty have any cojones? Sap needs to come off the bench ty, and if he will not accept that role best to find that out now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Hayward doesn't have half Crawford's natural skill. And Crawford has been stuck on losing teams where he's had to do too much. I'm not really knocking Hayward, there's just a big disparity of talent between the two of them.
    Crawford can score better. What else? hayward does a lot of little things and I like his level of activity usually.