Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Isaiah Thomas

  1. #1
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    Isaiah Thomas

    .
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🗽🚓
    Posts
    16,970
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    5'1"

  3. #3
    Keeping it REAL ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36,888
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    42693
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Is he available? Do you know something we don't?

  4. #4
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    No, I don't know anything ..

    He just puts up big numbers when he gets minutes .. (tbh, I'm only following him because he's on my FL team)

    I find the guy interesting. I like him.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #5
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    For gm or coach?

  6. #6
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For gm or coach?
    Eeeek, I threw up a little.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #7
    Premium Member bluenote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SLC->AA->SLC
    Posts
    1,145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2257
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eeeek, I threw up a little.
    haha


  8. #8
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,515
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1538
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .
    Compelling, but I think your argument is flawed. I must reread this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    14,985
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    27844
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    what about that guy named Anybody But Tinsley And Watson?
    presenting, gregbroncs, writing at a time when we had a multiple game lead on LAC and a healthy Rudy Gobert
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have young players at those positions who can use experience. Right now Lyles isn't getting it but I have confidence that he will be back on the floor rather soon. Favors is getting better, Exum is rounding into shape. We are not getting past the 2nd round, we are unlikely to get past the 1st round. None of the options listed or available change that in the slightest.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    14,965
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what about that guy named Anybody But Tinsley And Watson?
    I like it...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Look at my "nick".
    Posts
    1,074
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2718
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .
    I agree with this. He was the 60th pick so he symbolizes the end, like dots.

  12. #12
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,750
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Are you talking about the point guard for the kings?

  13. #13
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Yes. Check him out. He's good and not 'needed' by the Kingstons.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #14
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,750
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes. Check him out. He's good and not 'needed' by the Kingstons.
    Well stop talking about him.... he is taking minutes from the jimmer

    Dont make me start a free jimmer thread!

  15. #15
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well stop talking about him.... he is taking minutes from the jimmer

    Dont make me start a free jimmer thread!
    Mixed emotions ..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us