Shop Utah Jazz Gear at Fanatics.com
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 99
  1. #31
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    17,269
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    31885
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I drank an EPIC beer, Sour Apple Sasoon or something like that tonight.

    It was gross.
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of sours. It's a whole different thing. Epic makes a lot of them and I avoid them (sours, not Epic).

  2. #32
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of sours. It's a whole different thing. Epic makes a lot of them and I avoid them (sours, not Epic).
    Ya, didn't taste like beer.

    Somebody gave it to me, so oh well.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  3. #33
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,737
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I bought 8 different EPICs earlier today .. haven't cracked one yet tonight. Way behind.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #34
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    I bought 8 different EPICs earlier today .. haven't cracked one yet tonight. Way behind.
    Pics or I drink all your beers.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  5. #35
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,737
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Pics or I drink all your beers.
    I will try to post .. my photo hosting is sucking ..
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  6. #36
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,737
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Tonight's Catch.

    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #37
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    17,269
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    31885
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ya, didn't taste like beer.

    Somebody gave it to me, so oh well.
    My sister is a big fan of sours so I asked her to get me a few good examples from San Diego for x-mas. She did...I'm still not a fan.

  8. #38
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Tonight's Catch.

    What the one on the left?

    That's what my sour whatever bottle looked like.

    I'm drinking Shock Top's right now. Damn, they suck.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  9. #39
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    My sister is a big fan of sours so I asked her to get me a few good examples from San Diego for x-mas. She did...I'm still not a fan.
    I honestly don't see how anyone could drink what I drank and want to buy it again. Especially at like $8/ bottle.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  10. #40
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,737
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I don't mind Shock Tops. I can only drink a couple before they taste too citrus e and filling, but not bad.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #41
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    I love shock tops!!!


  12. #42
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,737
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    What the one on the left?

    That's what my sour whatever bottle looked like.

    I'm drinking Shock Top's right now. Damn, they suck.
    The one on the left is the "Rio Rompin Rye Beer"

    Btw, sours are tough to get used to, but I can enjoy one every now and then .. assuming you guys are talkin sour and not fruity..

    Like, tastes like vinegar.. I can do it, and enjoy it, occasionally.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #43
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'm really not trying to be a badass (even though I'm kind of a badass) but Shock Tops are for girls and people who don't like beer. Like, people who don't drink beer, the only beer they drink is Shock Top. I don't know what my point is. I've drank like, 5 of em so I can't hate em too bad.

    Ill drink any beer, even if I say I don't like it.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  14. #44
    Senior Member RJF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,604
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3455
    Rep Adjustment Power
    35
    Blue Moon Belgian White, in a glass, garnished with an orange slice.

  15. #45
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,737
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I'm really not trying to be a badass (even though I'm kind of a badass) but Shock Tops are for girls and people who don't like beer. Like, people who don't drink beer, the only beer they drink is Shock Top. I don't know what my point is. I've drank like, 5 of em so I can't hate em too bad.

    Ill drink any beer, even if I say I don't like it.
    Stop talking, keep enjoying drinking like a girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Jazz Fan View Post
    Blue Moon Belgian White, in a glass, garnished with an orange slice.
    Stop talking, keep enjoying drinking like a girl.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us