Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Gallinari had 12 free-throw attempts. I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't have happened. Who is he blowing by?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Foye wouldn't start on 3/4 the league.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Andre Miller had 18 pts and 11 free-throw attempts. I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have happened. He was playing as an undersized, 36 year-old SG half the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Could this season be any worse? We're completely mediocre, likely #13 pick. Golden State is killing it, our pick from them #23 or something close. All of our minutes are going to vets who won't be on our team next year. Our coach is exposed as an idiot. Man I'm depressed
    Long Live JYD

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If Randy Foye and Marvin Williams walked away from the team right now, I wouldn't mind.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Favors has one really awful night and suddenly he sucks? Look at everyone's numbers. They all sucked.

I wish I could say it was just a bad night but they always seem to have a bad night in Denver. It doesn't help that they play in Denver on the second night of a back-to-back. Everyone's struggles with that.
    Never said he sucks. I said he's not a smart/skilled offensive player (hence his 45% shooting this year), and to be frank, he does not rebound the ball with energy quite often for his size. He has two main tendencies as an offensive player: 1) he puts his head down and charges (often out of control) while paradoxically finishing soft around the rim 2) he floats along not asserting himself or contributing to the offense with solid screens, crisp passes, assists, cuts, and activity in general.

I've become convinced that he will never be a dominating offensive player, so the most we can hope for is dominance defensively, 11 plus rebounds a game, and 12-16 points per game on 50% shooting or more.

I'm hoping that Hayward and Kanter improve enough offensively to make our team good enough offensively in the future to contend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    If Randy Foye and Marvin Williams walked away from the team right now, I wouldn't mind.
    I would be happy. more for foye walking away, I dont mind Marvin so much as a defender but he shouldnt be starting.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh and to complain somewhat, the refs called the game as if the Nuggets were not allowed to be touched at all particularly in the second half.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JJAS View Post
    Never said he sucks. I said he's not a smart/skilled offensive player (hence his 45% shooting this year), and to be frank, he does not rebound the ball with energy quite often for his size. He has two main characteristics as an offensive player: 1) he puts his head down and charges (often out of control) while paradoxically finishing soft around the rim 2) he floats along not asserting himself or contributing to the offense with solid screens, crisp passes, assists, cuts, and activity in general.

I've become convinced that he will never be a dominating offensive player, so the most we can hope for is dominance defensively, 11 plus rebounds a game, and 12-16 points per game on 50% shooting or more.

I'm hoping that Hayward and Kanter improve enough offensively to make our team good enough offensively in the future to contend.

I agree with this. I think Kanter can be close to a 20-pt. scorer though.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    At least the Warriors are losing by 33 pts. to the Clippers.