Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    314
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know why here in northern California there are Fanzz stores? Seems kinda odd the Millers put them here.
    Why is that odd? It's not all about Utah sports it's about making money. If you're saying it's odd they want to expand their business to make more money then okay.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    6,563
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    8836
    Rep Adjustment Power
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know why here in northern California there are Fanzz stores? Seems kinda odd the Millers put them here.
    Why not? They've got stores all over the place. I'm sure they just feature whatever teams sell well in every market they are in. It's not a Utah Jazz exclusive store or anything.

  4. #13
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,463
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    38110
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    There's a thread like this every year and no trades ever happen. I hope this year is different, but just sayin'.

  5. #14
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    My brother worked at the Fanzz office at one time. Said that Fanzz knew about the Deron trade hours before it happened and when the Devin Harris trade happened, his jersey was put on discount and they knew about it beforehand as well.
    There is some credence to this rumor is what he thinks.

  6. #15
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,078
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay Jefferson Jersey one liners:

    Jefferson's jersey's are moving slow

    Even the discounted price didn't create any jump in sales.

    Customers were confused because the price was posted so far from the product

    Jefferson's jerseys were underperforming Kanter and Favors, but a call from Ty kept Jefferson's in the store.

    If the Jazz don't sale Jefferson jerseys, what Jerseys are going to sale in the 4th quarter?

    Shirley we beat this one to death.

    We ought to put it to bed.
    Repped

  7. #16
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,078
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was gonna create a thread for this but I'll just put it in here. Fanzz has clearance Jazz jersey's for $10 bucks. Granted it's Raja Bell and Devin Harris but $10 is pretty cheap.

    https://www.fanzz.com/SALE_CLEARANCE...e_jerseys.html
    Still too much

  8. #17
    Senior Member mellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On the verge
    Posts
    9,523
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    24244
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Hey a word of caution to you all. I bought me one of those Milsap jerseys, it was priced really good, but when I got home and put it on it was a little bit too small. I'm going to have to leave it on the hanger and wear my Favors jersey. I guess if the Favors jersey ever gets spilled on or needs to be washed I can have the Milsap Jersey as a back-up.
    Virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,705
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    963
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    all it means is that fans have stopped buying jefferson jerseys as much so now they're sitting on extra inventory they need to burn. they probably never had that many jeremy evans jerseys to begin with, so they don't have to do crazy markdowns to get rid of them.

    i guarantee you that the guys in the fanzz sales department have no idea what is on the horizon for trades.
    check out the jazzbros.com blog for more on the jazz.

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Neighborhood of Make Believe
    Posts
    1,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1953
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by theNBAnerd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    all it means is that fans have stopped buying jefferson jerseys as much so now they're sitting on extra inventory they need to burn. they probably never had that many jeremy evans jerseys to begin with, so they don't have to do crazy markdowns to get rid of them.

    i guarantee you that the guys in the fanzz sales department have no idea what is on the horizon for trades.
    I see your point, but I think your comment of "crazy markdowns" is a bit of an exaggeration.

  11. #20
    Senior Member sojodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Front Of My 100" Screen
    Posts
    2,329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3344
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    I heard the Fanzz store had Al Jefferson capes on sale. You can buy one and yell ole like Al does when he plays defense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us