Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Kanter the TRASHTALKER

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    280
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    -34
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Kanter the TRASHTALKER

    LOVE IT

    bring on anybody...

    KANTER WILL FIGHT

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    15,896
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14099
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by D Will Texas View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOVE IT

    bring on anybody...

    KANTER WILL FIGHT
    nice post. really, I like it.

  4. #3
    Senior Member fallenchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,920
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5796
    Rep Adjustment Power
    46
    wut

  5. #4
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    What happened ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  6. #5
    Senior Member Gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,126
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50615
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I like it.

    we need some swag from our players

  7. #6
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Bad timing but great message ..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #7
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16852
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like it.

    we need some swag from our players
    Get out of here with that SWAG.
    ALL IN FOR SEMI OJELEYE

  9. #8
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,176
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Give some details.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  10. #9
    Senior Member The Jazz Wonderbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    869
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2187
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    How do you say BoomB*****s in Turkish? Oh wait... I can google it.

    Apparently it is "Den, dişi köpek!"

    Kanter, if you are reading (and I know you are) then you better throw some of that Den disi around!

  11. #10
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,657
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    21526
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bad timing but great massage ..
    I love those. When is there a bad time for that?
    "Adversity is opportunity in disguise."

  12. #11
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love those. When is there a bad time for that?
    I see ...

    lol
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #12
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,482
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    Kanter does seem like he likes a good fight. I love his passion, and his energy.
    He seems like he cares about winning more than most of our players.

    He is the future.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    cool rhyme bro. kanter is a good name to rhyme with and engage in banter.

  15. #14
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,083
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jazz Wonderbra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you say BoomB*****s in Turkish? Oh wait... I can google it.

    Apparently it is "Den, dişi köpek!"

    Kanter, if you are reading (and I know you are) then you better throw some of that Den disi around!
    I guess it should be something like "Nası kodum ama yaraklarım" in Turkish. If you are looking for Turkish curses, do not google translate it.

  16. #15
    Senior Member jazzyapma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Antalya
    Posts
    1,092
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2837
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess it should be something like "Nası kodum ama yaraklarım" in Turkish. If you are looking for Turkish curses, do not google translate it.
    "Çatlayın kancıklar" is a better translation I suppose.
    kancık (Turkish)= biatch (English) = sooka (Russian) all mean female dog, and used as defining the person who is working in the sector of the world's oldest occupation. I find it very amusing that the same second meaning is being used for very different languages. I'm sorry for the dogs though. It's really a bad reputation.
    Burke- Burks- Burked.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us