Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jazz = Thugs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was pretty funny when Favors body slammed Dirk on that one play.
    I bet Favors changed since a year ago and now nobody will say something like ...was very disappointed when Favors basically bowed down to Dirk. Possibly not a good sign about his inner fire. ...This. Sorry. I know it's sacrilege but Favors is starting to leave something to be desired for me. I refuse to rip the kid because, let's face it, that's basically what he is at just 20, but man, I'd like to see some spirit, some fire...

https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?...ld-Harpring-Do

Apparently, Favors don't forget certain things and people.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lesson learned from The Clippers game at Utah a week and a half ago - LAC was the more aggressive team down the stretch and got the calls.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    Lesson learned from The Clippers game at Utah a week and a half ago - LAC was the more aggressive team down the stretch and got the calls.
    Unfortunately we've been saying this for years and quite frankly, it's another reason Jefferson has to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I'll add that it hardly counts when you can't get a ring either. Ya know, like Carlisle has. Quit crying like little bitches Utah fans. Jordan hit the shot nearly 15 years ago.

BTW, I wasn't implying you were crying Numb. Just others here a little and in other threads.
    What are you on bro? Carlisle's the one crying here. What's your shtick round these parts? I always see you playing a hostile devil's advocate for the other team.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Unfortunately we've been saying this for years and quite frankly, it's another reason Jefferson has to go.
    For me a shinning example of why Big Al needs to go is when Kaman stole the ball from him and then Big Al gave chase down the court. He ran about 10 feet then saw Kaman was 1 step in front of him and he lets him go...

I was coming out of my chair screaming at the TV. I do not know how Ty can tolerate that not trying.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    For me a shinning example of why Big Al needs to go is when Kaman stole the ball from him and then Big Al gave chase down the court. He ran about 10 feet then saw Kaman was 1 step in front of him and he lets him go...

I was coming out of my chair screaming at the TV. I do not know how Ty can tolerate that not trying.
    This needs to be said a lot more. I was embarrassed to be a Jazz fan when that happened.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

LOL - I forgot about that one. I was too busy laughing to get mad. I knew Jefferson was going to let him go; but jeez Big Al at least run the floor and make it look good.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    What are you on bro? Carlisle's the one crying here. What's your shtick round these parts? I always see you playing a hostile devil's advocate for the other team.
    Champions play like it. They don't bitch. They don't point fingers. They don't cry. They play like champions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Ty would tolerate a cucumber up his butt if it meant playing it safe and keeping his job.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Champions play like it. They don't bitch. They don't point fingers. They don't cry. They play like champions.
    Haha .. if only I could link the BFF thread. LOL.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.