Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70

Thread: Jazz = Thugs?

  1. #46
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,665
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was straight up gangster, and I like it.

    Highlight of the year for me.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #47
    Senior Member The Jazz Wonderbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1993
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Need we say anymore? Who were the thugs that game? PS. We won them both Carlisle.


  3. #48
    Senior Member The Jazz Wonderbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1993
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26


    One more to show the contrast... CAR-LISLE!

  4. #49
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,670
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1096
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jazz Wonderbra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    One more to show the contrast... CAR-LISLE!
    .......let me see.......do the 25 jailhouse tats on his body give us a clue as to who is the thug? He was busted for a couple of gun violations as well wasn't he? I believe one involved a shotgun, too!

  5. #50
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    14,134
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12593
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyPeterzz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was straight up gangster, and I like it.


    You think Dirk won't be thinking about this in the back of his mind the next time he tries to drive on Favors? Pretty bold.
    2017 Draft --- Late 1st Round: Kurucs, Bolden, Wilson & Pasceniks
    --- 2nd Round: Bell, Oliver, Robinson, Hart

  6. #51
    Senior Member carolinajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,670
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1096
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Highlight of the year for me.
    ......should have been a 2 shot flagrant! Roughhousing!

  7. #52
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,665
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ......should have been a 2 shot flagrant! Roughhousing!
    whatevs.. lol
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.


  8. #53
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Haven't wrestled since junior high. How many points was that takedown?
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  9. #54
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're gonna crush me tonight.

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    ^
    You son of a bitch.

  11. #56
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    32,564
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52124
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gameface again.

    Did you say cake?
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  12. #57
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    5,822
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6923
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, yeah, Cuban often does. Once was hyperbole. I just get tired of many fans here blaming the refs very, VERY often. Find a way to win in spite of the refs and Ty's ineptitude.
    Hard to do anything about the last one. When he's the one giving out the playing time.
    Playoffs here we come. Pass the damn Kool-Aid

  13. #58
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    5,822
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6923
    Rep Adjustment Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinajazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ......should have been a 2 shot flagrant! Roughhousing!
    On both players then. Dirk did not stop wrestling after the ball was gone either. All or nothing. And for Favors that's a great sign.
    Playoffs here we come. Pass the damn Kool-Aid

  14. #59
    Senior Member Lattimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,560
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3511
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    929
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    It would've been one thing if it was unprovoked, but I have a hard time feeling sad for Dirk after his blatant elbow to Hayward's face.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us