View Poll Results: Who would you rather have as head coach?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • scott skiles

    22 57.89%
  • Ty corbin

    16 42.11%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
  1. #31
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2478
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who would you rather have coaching this jazz team?
    None of them. One is crazy soldier, other is a poor version of Sloan
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #32
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by illyasova View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    None of them. One is crazy soldier, other is a poor version of Sloan
    Just becausse Skiles benched your compatriot Ilyasova ?

    Oh my, that dude was awful this season...
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  4. #33
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2478
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just becausse Skiles benched your compatriot Ilyasova ?

    Oh my, that dude was awful this season...

    It's not about my man, about the history. He always gets the job done in his 1st year coaching but after second year all players wanna escape of him due to his discipline ways and then he fails really bad. No communication with his players, no flexibility and too stubborn to make changes needed. Just ask suns, Bulls or Bucks fanz.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  5. #34
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    If he´s such a disciplened coach, why he was giving Jenning and Ellis a fool's license to chuck, just as they want ?
    Your Man Ilyasova had a hard time to play with a player like Jennings, but he was able to get out of his self, to show at least a bit of "Ersanaty" during the middle of the last season. But After Ellis also arrived he already began to sink slow but steady.

    The Jennings+Ellis duo scored almost 40 points per game with 40 percent from the field. Oh my, Milwaukee is an awful team to watch. I think Skiles was a really bad coach.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  6. #35
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,057
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just becausse Skiles benched your compatriot Ilyasova ?

    Oh my, that dude was awful this season...
    Where are you from?

  7. #36
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,057
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Non-communicado attitude would demoralize this team.

  8. #37
    Senior Member //r00t 4 Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2917
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Ha when I saw this on ESPN yesterday my first thought ohhh how some on JF would be clamoring for him. So let me get this straight you don't want re-tread veteran players but a triple re-tread coach is cool? Glad to see you stick to you guns and or agendas.

    With that said when I first heard it I did think (someone already posted the same) that I would love him as an assistant coach if he could swallow his pride and take a asst coach position.

  9. #38
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where are you from?
    What do you think ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  10. #39
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,057
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you think ?
    Türk?

  11. #40
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Türk?
    What makes you think that ? Im a native from Ruanda who is living in Germany. BUT, I have many friends here who are turkish and we are going to eat Kebab with them and playing soccer.
    BUT, you are a turk right ? Can you say to me what´s the meaning of that is ???
    "jeramin utschu" ????
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us