Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: New Corvette.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    7,588
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6519
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48

    New Corvette.

    The new Stingray, pretty badass.



  2. #2
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    8836
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Give me a front view. It does look sweet from that angle.

  3. #3
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    It always gets toned down a little. I like it.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #4
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Give me a front view. It does look sweet from that angle.
    I get so tired of hearing this from you.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    6,561
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    8836
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get so tired of hearing this from you.
    Only because you're the only guy I know with two belly buttons.

  6. #6
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only because you're the only guy I know with two belly buttons.
    LOL .. PM me your address and I'll pick you up for dinner in my new Vette.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #7
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    14,985
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    27844
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'll take this, some Mark Nason boots, and a girl with a boob job. Eh? Eh? Eh?
    presenting, gregbroncs, writing at a time when we had a multiple game lead on LAC and a healthy Rudy Gobert
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have young players at those positions who can use experience. Right now Lyles isn't getting it but I have confidence that he will be back on the floor rather soon. Favors is getting better, Exum is rounding into shape. We are not getting past the 2nd round, we are unlikely to get past the 1st round. None of the options listed or available change that in the slightest.

  8. #8
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    You wish, beech.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  9. #9
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mark Nason boots
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.

    Flashbacks, ahhhhhhhhhh
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  10. #10
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.

    Flashbacks, ahhhhhhhhhh
    I love being surrounded by haterz.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #11
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    14,985
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    27844
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What has been seen cannot be unseen.

    Flashbacks, ahhhhhhhhhh
    Sorry, but I think you clicked from the activity stream to the wrong thread.
    https://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?...414#post464414


    Heh.. activity stream...
    presenting, gregbroncs, writing at a time when we had a multiple game lead on LAC and a healthy Rudy Gobert
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have young players at those positions who can use experience. Right now Lyles isn't getting it but I have confidence that he will be back on the floor rather soon. Favors is getting better, Exum is rounding into shape. We are not getting past the 2nd round, we are unlikely to get past the 1st round. None of the options listed or available change that in the slightest.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    16,660
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47384
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The new Stingray, pretty badass.


    I've hated most of the throw backs but this one is pretty bad ass, off the cuff.


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  13. #13
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,966
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7740
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL .. PM me your address and I'll pick you up for dinner in my new Vette.
    Can you say mid-life crisis?

  14. #14
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    As long as those body features serve a functional purpose it's pretty cool. If they just added fake vents and **** for looks then it completely cheapens the whole thing in my opinion.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,245
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'll take 2!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us