Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 120
  1. #71
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,591
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If we could get Pierce for Sap or Jefferson I would love that. The guy is old, but he is still putting up numbers. He would add much needed consistency to our wing rotation.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #72
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,591
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAnonymous View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd do Al & the GS pick for Pierce.
    With the way the pick is looking, I would too probably.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  4. #73
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would not include Favors in a deal for Rondo because Favors is why I want Rondo. Rondo on the Jazz without Favors is not very appealing to me.

    I want Rondo to help Favors reach his potential.

    I'd give up anyone not named Favors, Hayward and Kanter for Rondo.
    This..... I would consider either burks/Kanter packaged with Al/Paul and picks to Get Rondo and Peirce!!

  5. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,091
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48516
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by infection View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Burks is the only of the 4 that I'd deal for Rondo/Pierce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no Furkan way I'm including Favors in a deal for Pierce and Rondo.
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would not include Favors in a deal for Rondo because Favors is why I want Rondo. Rondo on the Jazz without Favors is not very appealing to me.

    I want Rondo to help Favors reach his potential.

    I'd give up anyone not named Favors, Hayward and Kanter for Rondo.
    I guess you haven't seen what players like James Harden mean to their teams. Rockets have jack squat and Harden, and about the same record as a team you wouldn't trade ONE player off of?

    I'd give up Favors, GSW pick, Jazz 2013 & 2015 1st, & Burks for an All Star of Rondo's caliber.

    Fill the team in with JJ Hickson, Boozer's amnestied contract, David West, specialists like Korver who add way more than Foye, get Iguodala to terminate and sign a multi-year deal...fill in like this, but first take Rondo and run with it.


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  6. #75
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,121
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I guess you haven't seen what players like James Harden mean to their teams. Rockets have jack squat and Harden, and about the same record as a team you wouldn't trade ONE player off of?

    I'd give up Favors, GSW pick, Jazz 2013 & 2015 1st, & Burks for an All Star of Rondo's caliber.

    Fill the team in with JJ Hickson, Boozer's amnestied contract, David West, specialists like Korver who add way more than Foye, get Iguodala to terminate and sign a multi-year deal...fill in like this, but first take Rondo and run with it.
    Gotta spread reps. My feelings precisely.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,938
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13965
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    What the celtics record with said all star?

  8. #77
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the celtics record with said all star?
    In a crappy Eastern conference + 2 more 2013 All Stars (Kevin Garnett and likely Paul Pierce)

    They have a 20-20 record. Worse than the Jazz in a much easier conference.

  9. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,091
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48516
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the celtics record with said all star?
    It's not their fault Corbin is 10x the coach that Doc Rivers is.

    Or that the FO signed the undersized, over-the-hill version of Randy Foye who can't shoot anymore. Or that Bass/Green is their forward combo. Or that Garnett is too old to play 30 mpg.


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  10. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,938
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13965
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not their fault Corbin is 10x the coach that Doc Rivers is.

    Or that the FO signed the undersized, over-the-hill version of Randy Foye who can't shoot anymore. Or that Bass/Green is their forward combo. Or that Garnett is too old to play 30 mpg.
    The point is that Rondingo does not fix anything. Im all for swinging for the fences, but not for Rondo. I like him, just not enough to give up on Favors or Kanter without seeing what they can do with consistent minutes.

  11. #80
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,121
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The point is that Rondingo does not fix anything. Im all for swinging for the fences, but not for Rondo. I like him, just not enough to give up on Favors or Kanter without seeing what they can do with consistent minutes.
    I get your point. Only difference between us is how much we value Rondo. Well, that and I am much more sexy.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us