Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 105

Thread: Im sick of it

  1. #16
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's all speculation. What I see in front of me is trading Millsap and Burks for the number 14 pick, and that's a horrible move.
    Fine, change it to Millsap for #14 pick then. Rich Cho would hang up, but I guess if it makes you happy...
    A New Hope....



  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #17
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    I'm absolutely done with every starter on our team.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  4. #18
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    70,584
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    59727
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Im sick of people acting like the sky is falling because we lose 1 game.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  5. #19
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im sick of people acting like the sky is falling because we lose 1 game.
    I enjoy it.

    A New Hope....



  6. #20
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    12,275
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14282
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    lol

    Do you really want to trade Millsap and keep Jefferson?
    Get Educated

  7. #21
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol

    Do you really want to trade Millsap and keep Jefferson?
    At least we can get smth back for Millsap.
    A New Hope....



  8. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,938
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13965
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I like trades but they can never have heros favors"""""!!!!

  9. #23
    Senior Member Scorpjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1488
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's all speculation. What I see in front of me is trading Millsap and Burks for the number 14 pick, and that's a horrible move.

    You say that's all speculation, as if that is bad, then you go ahead and state more speculation. I sort of get your point but maybe the way you said it threw me off.

  10. #24
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16852
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Everybody I feel is getting all of this in reverse, the Jazz are going to trade Sap or Jefferson by the deadline. We have too many assets, and the front office knows they aren't going to keep Favors or Kanter without letting Jeffersap go. Millsap leaves this year, I feel and we let Jefferson walk. Gives Favors or Kanter a starting position for the rest of the year, and we find out what happens in the offseason. Dennis Lindsey was given a job for a reason, O' Connor is wanting to step down and found a great candidate to fulfill his shoes.

    And Jerry Sloan is gone, I think the front office can walk over Tyrone anytime they feel. What if we take away one of his favorite players? What is Ty the Sty gonna do about it?
    ALL IN FOR SEMI OJELEYE

  11. #25
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Everybody I feel is getting all of this in reverse, the Jazz are going to trade Sap or Jefferson by the deadline. We have too many assets, and the front office knows they aren't going to keep Favors or Kanter without letting Jeffersap go. Millsap leaves this year, I feel and we let Jefferson walk. Gives Favors or Kanter a starting position for the rest of the year, and we find out what happens in the offseason. Dennis Lindsey was given a job for a reason, O' Connor is wanting to step down and found a great candidate to fulfill his shoes.

    And Jerry Sloan is gone, I think the front office can walk over Tyrone anytime they feel. What if we take away one of his favorite players? What is Ty the Sty gonna do about it?
    I've said this many times. Greg will personally re-sign Jefferson. He guarantees we win at least 30 games and that's good for business.
    A New Hope....



  12. #26
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16852
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've said this many times. Greg will personally re-sign Jefferson. He guarantees we win at least 30 games and that's good for business.
    30 wins is good for business?
    ALL IN FOR SEMI OJELEYE

  13. #27
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    30 wins is good for business?
    You're guaranteed that. Of course you aim to get more.

    If you don't think it's good business, tell it to the Bobcats.
    A New Hope....



  14. #28
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16852
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're guaranteed that. Of course you aim to get more.

    If you don't think it's good business, tell it to the Bobcats.
    Well obviously Charlotte,

    But the Jazz can keep Jefferson this year, and experiment with Favors and Kanter sharing off starts for the rest to see how it matches up. Perfect opportunity, right here. And if so, they planned it just right: Waiting til the deadline to see how Favors/Kanter played and seeing how much value they could get out of our starting bigs.
    ALL IN FOR SEMI OJELEYE

  15. #29
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well obviously Charlotte,

    But the Jazz can keep Jefferson this year, and experiment with Favors and Kanter sharing off starts for the rest to see how it matches up. Perfect opportunity, right here. And if so, they planned it just right: Waiting til the deadline to see how Favors/Kanter played and seeing how much value they could get out of our starting bigs.
    I think their thinking is Kanter can be that reliable third big and still get work done that way. Jefferson just gives them that assurance.

    Think of it as getting an insurance for your house. It's a waste of money, you hate paying for it, but you still get it anyway.
    A New Hope....



  16. #30
    Senior Member The Fresh Prince's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16852
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Then that atleast means Favors will be getting some playing time.

    Im hoping we make a splash this year in Free Agency, there's just too much money to re-sign everybody and hope for a playoff push. This whole management, as a whole can't be settled with being a borderline team. We saw what happened this past offseason. Teague and Burke, thats who Im hoping for. You can re-sign Mo Williams for Teague's backup too, if you think that O'Connor won't let him walk.

    I think Mo might go where the money is if he's asking for too high of a price.
    ALL IN FOR SEMI OJELEYE

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us