Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: No matter what kanter does he cant get off the bench in the 2nd half

  1. #31
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    5,954
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7005
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was 0-1 and 1 board in ~6 minutes. He was clearly outplayed by Gasol, and he was all over the place on defense. Howard was clearly out muscling him, even though the Lakers never got Howard the ball.

    He wasn't bad or anything, but he definitely wasn't playing at the same level he has over the past 5 or so games.
    Being not bad still made him a whole hell of a lot better than either of the 2 guys that started. They were pathetic on both ends of the floor all night long.
    Playoffs here we come. Pass the damn Kool-Aid

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,777
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7766
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight_hwy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't like it either.
    Enes may make a few mistakes, but I'd rather see him playing and making a few mistakes, because generally his good always outweighs the bad. It's pretty hard to take when Jefferdad is playing like ****, and still gets 30+ minutes a game... Somethings not right with that picture.
    mistakes?
    he outplayed jefferson vs wizards.
    he mostly outplays jefferson and millsap.

    what kinda message does this send.

    don't try to play hard. seniority is garanteed.
    just wait till you got seniority then suck and dont try. if you get benched complain like watson and bell
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  4. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,777
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7766
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kanter was getting schooled by Gasol and Howard in the 2nd.
    and what is the excuse in the wizards game.

    i'm not talking about the lakers game .
    if i was it would have been in the game thread
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  5. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,777
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7766
    Rep Adjustment Power
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At off-season after one of Kanter's good pre-season performances Corbin said something about giving much more time to youngsters. But all he get so far this season +0.8 mpg. ****ing ridicolous.

    And after all the effort he made for changing his body and playing style at off-season.. looks like it was just for +0.8 pt.
    exactly hard work needs to be rewarded.
    isn't that what jazz basketball is?

    jefferson is the laziest player out there.
    kanter is arguably the hardest working jazz player.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  6. #35
    Senior Member Gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,126
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50615
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    If only we there were something the team could do to free up time for Kanter and Favors and at the same time address other needs.

  7. #36
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    16,130
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29435
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If only we there were something the team could do to free up time for Kanter and Favors and at the same time address other needs.
    Remember that vast stretch of time where we coulda swapped Al for Kevin Martin (and, thus, wouldn't have signed Foye)?

    ... O'LongConner
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  8. #37
    Senior Member Gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,126
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50615
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember that vast stretch of time where we coulda swapped Al for Kevin Martin (and, thus, wouldn't have signed Foye)?

    ... O'LongConner
    Not true. I'm sure if there were any decent-good offers for Jefferson then KOC would have pulled the trigger. The problem is that Jefferson has zero value and no team in the world would want his services. Thats why we are stuck with him in the starting line up. He is so impossible to move that we can't even move him out of the starting line up. We got screwed when we were forced to trade for him. I heard our genius KOC wanted nothing to do with him, but that crooked David Stern forced us to trade Koufus and 2 first rounders for him. Then every analyst was forced to say we got a great deal for him. Its all one big conspiracy.

  9. #38
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    16,130
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29435
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice straw man. Not talking about Jefferson bro.
    Now that you say so, I can see how Jefferson is quite strawman-ish.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  10. #39
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    16,130
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29435
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not true. I'm sure if there were any decent-good offers for Jefferson then KOC would have pulled the trigger. The problem is that Jefferson has zero value and no team in the world would want his services. Thats why we are stuck with him in the starting line up. He is so impossible to move that we can't even move him out of the starting line up. We got screwed when we were forced to trade for him. I heard our genius KOC wanted nothing to do with him, but that crooked David Stern forced us to trade Koufus and 2 first rounders for him. Then every analyst was forced to say we got a great deal for him. Its all one big conspiracy.
    Kool story. Houston wanted free of Martin pretty badly. A swap would have been there. O'LongConner was holding out for more.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  11. #40
    Senior Member Gas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,126
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50615
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kool story. Houston wanted free of Martin pretty badly. A swap would have been there. O'LongConner was holding out for more.
    I think thats his problem right there. He tries to get too much. He tries to drive too hard of a bargain. And all its going to do is end up getting us nothing. This man drives me crazy with the way he thinks.

  12. #41
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,176
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HH is the only poster to neg me (twice) in a very long time. That, his incessant trolling and his porn bomb...he's an *******.
    I agree. I so not like him so whoever he/she is has succeeded in making a worthless persona
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  13. #42
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,483
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticWolf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was 0-1 and 1 board in ~6 minutes. He was clearly outplayed by Gasol, and he was all over the place on defense. Howard was clearly out muscling him, even though the Lakers never got Howard the ball.

    He wasn't bad or anything, but he definitely wasn't playing at the same level he has over the past 5 or so games.
    I think you made a good point. Lately he's been playing at a higher level.
    Kanter has been making progress, and hasn't been rewarded for it.
    Forget the Lakers game, do you like the way Corbin has used him lately overall?
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  14. #43
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,086
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Al is getting more and more minutes regardless because he is going to be traded soon fellas. Be patient and get ready for the next Jazz era.

  15. #44
    Senior Member bjunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,018
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2129
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is getting more and more minutes regardless because he is going to be traded soon fellas. Be patient and get ready for the next Jazz era.
    well, I'm afraid there will be another: "sometimes no trade is better than a trade" KOC

  16. #45
    Senior Member underKANTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,141
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1098
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bjunior View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well, I'm afraid there will be another: "sometimes no trade is better than a trade" KOC
    you know, this 'we want to be patient', 'we want to have a winning culture' talk makes me sick. they accept to be mediocre and fighting for the eight seed and getting kicked out after the first round. that's why the jazz never won and never will win a championship since they refuse to rebuild and invest in the youth!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us