Page 47 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So according to Rich Bucher, in order to be able to afford Gordan Hayward's extension, the Jazz will keep the more expensive player between Jefferson and Millsap?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Thee jazz fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remind me what the second trade was?

what is the point to this trade??? If you ask me Brooks is the next CJ Miles, and not an upgrade to Burks.

Agreed. I don't want this kid anywhere near our team.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    If you think you could get more with Kanter than Al, you are crazy. Al is a 18 and 10 guy, with a couple assists and 1 block per game. Al currently has us in the playoff race. Al is an elite fourth quarter player.

Al has his faults, but to act like Kanter, a guy who can't get any minutes, fouls at an incredibly high rate, is very raw offensively, but has potential is crazy.

I dislike Al as much as the next guy, but he isn't as bad as everyone says he is. If we didn't have him this year, we probably aren't in the playoff race. Not that that is a bad thing, but there is a reason why Al will get a max deal this summer, and it isn't because he sucks.
    You're right but I think the main problem about the value is whether if it's a building team (say 3-4 years the least) that measures Big Al and Enes. Then the explanation for that would change.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by addictionary View Post
    You're right but I think the main problem about the value is whether if it's a building team (say 3-4 years the least) that measures Big Al and Enes. Then the explanation for that would change.
    I agree. All this stems from me wondering if the Wizards would want Al. I said they might if they are sick of being at the bottom, trading for Al puts them in the playoff race next year and makes them relevant. That's all I said.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The Suns also have shown interest in a bigger splash for Utah’s Al Jefferson or Gordon Hayward. Dudley could be a part of either of those deals with center Marcin Gortat likely needed to make one work for Jefferson, a 28-year-old power forward who makes $14 million and is averaging 17.4 points and 9.5 rebounds. Hayward, a 22-year-old swingman, is averaging 13.5 points in a reserve role. Arizona Republic
    I'd be happy to trade Al but I'm pretty sure the Jazz wouldn't be trading Hayward..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd trade Al and some picks for Gortat and Dudley. Dudley is on a great contract for the next few years and Gortat is only at 7.7m next year and would be a great third big!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Big Al & Hayward to Suns ?

The Phoenix Suns have been in trade talks with both the Utah Jazz and New york Knicks.

The Suns have shown interest in Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward and Iman Shumpert.

Jared Dudley would likely be included in any trade for those players, while Marcin Gortat could be in play for Jefferson as well.

“Anytime you’re on a team that’s a losing team and they’ve got a lot of draft picks, it’s going to be up in discussions,” said Dudley, who had not heard from his agent. “In the NBA, 90 percent of the rumors don’t come true. It comes with territory and doesn’t faze me at all.”

Via Paul Coro/Arizona Republic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by udflyer View Post
    Big Al & Hayward to Suns ?

The Phoenix Suns have been in trade talks with both the Utah Jazz and New york Knicks.

The Suns have shown interest in Al Jefferson, Gordon Hayward and Iman Shumpert.

Jared Dudley would likely be included in any trade for those players, while Marcin Gortat could be in play for Jefferson as well.

“Anytime you’re on a team that’s a losing team and they’ve got a lot of draft picks, it’s going to be up in discussions,” said Dudley, who had not heard from his agent. “In the NBA, 90 percent of the rumors don’t come true. It comes with territory and doesn’t faze me at all.”

Via Paul Coro/Arizona Republic
    Sorry dude your a bit to late...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My bad....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Don't trade Hayward.