Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    192
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26

    Jefferson thinks his pick and roll defense is fine

    "I think from the last game, before the last game we've been doing a pretty good job on the pick and rolls, in my opinion. You may have a different opinion. ... Last game was just one of them games that things just went wrong, Three years I've been here we've just never really played that bad, everybody just played bad at the same time. That's one of the games you're just going to hope happens once in ever 10 years, I'll be ready to retire next time it happens again, hopefully. I just think you can't judge that based off the last game, everything went bad last game. I think before that we been defending the pick and roll pretty good."

    https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsj...rnets.html.csp

    Wow is all I have to say!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I'll be ready to retire? God, I hope we lose by 80 tonight.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    71
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    If the Jazz won't trade Big Al, maybe he'll retire instead! One can only hope!

  4. #4
    Senior Member pickledXgrandma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    the sugar hole
    Posts
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    God this guy is a ****ing idiot. Dumb ass mental midget.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God this guy is a ****ing idiot. Dumb ass mental midget.
    Sorry bro, I'm trying.

  6. #6
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,773
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96039
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Hahhahaha ... funny stuff, you ****ing comedians!
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #7
    Punch Bowl Re-Filler
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Enemy territory (Warrior land)
    Posts
    20,834
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39897
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pickledXgrandma View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    God this guy is a ****ing idiot. Dumb ass mental midget.
    Mods, please don't warn him for this. He's just verbalizing what all of us are thinking. We all feel his pain!

    And I had the same thought run through my mind as Gyp while reading the quote.


    All I can hope for is Lindsey somehow influencing KOC by using advanced metrics. It's clear to me Jefferson is just fool's gold. Need to go with a big rotation of Kanter, Favors and another TBD. AS much as I've liked Millsap, he's just too much of a liability defensively and he wears down every year.
    Last edited by Stifle Tower; 01-30-2013 at 07:19 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlyone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "I think from the last game, before the last game we've been doing a pretty good job on the pick and rolls, in my opinion. You may have a different opinion. ... Last game was just one of them games that things just went wrong, Three years I've been here we've just never really played that bad, everybody just played bad at the same time. That's one of the games you're just going to hope happens once in ever 10 years, I'll be ready to retire next time it happens again, hopefully. I just think you can't judge that based off the last game, everything went bad last game. I think before that we been defending the pick and roll pretty good."

    https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsj...rnets.html.csp

    Wow is all I have to say!
    Do you promise?! I'm on the lets lose by 80 bandwagon after reading this.

  9. #9
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,184
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19288
    Rep Adjustment Power
    92
    Corbin agrees with him
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7792
    Rep Adjustment Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Corbin agrees with him
    i disagree with them
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  11. #11
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2478
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Corbin agrees with him
    Corbin thinks his coaching is fine too
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,878
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7792
    Rep Adjustment Power
    53
    whats horrible about this if he thinks it is fine he will not work on improving it.

    dear gawd.

    even when big al was trying during the hornets game his pcik and roll d was still turrible.

    but hey atleast he was trying and running up and down the court during the hornets game
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha


  13. #13
    Senior Member MoTappin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sandy
    Posts
    848
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1112
    Rep Adjustment Power
    24
    I can't believe he honestly said that. When pigs fly.

    https://youtu.be/o-r4Z1K_LDc
    "Excuse me...are you the singing bush?"

  14. #14
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,369
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33362
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,233
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1373
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Corbin agrees with him
    I think the Trib had an article yesterday to just that point. Corbin defending BA's "defense".

    Both our HC and number one player are delusional.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us