Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67
  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    410
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1525
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    cartman_dutch.jpg

    A peek into Dutchjazzer`s bedroom.

  2. #47
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    63,836
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55833
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedda Gambler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cartman_dutch.jpg

    A peek into Dutchjazzer`s bedroom.
    This is great.
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  3. #48
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,271
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16500
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/5...-game.html.csp

    They made a run? Ty can't possibly be talking about what the Hornets did with Enes on the court, can he?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  4. #49
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,762
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/5...-game.html.csp

    They made a run? Ty can't possibly be talking about what the Hornets did with Enes on the court, can he?
    That cant be the case.... when enes was in i think they only cut into the lead.... i think the jazz were down by like 9 or 10 or something when he came in and i think he went out when we were down by like 4 or something


  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,650
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/5...-game.html.csp

    They made a run? Ty can't possibly be talking about what the Hornets did with Enes on the court, can he?
    corbin has low strategic iq
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,650
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    seems like kanter's minutes have increased by a about whopping 20%

    1 minute extra 5:47


    hahahahahahaha


    SERIOUSLY epic fail
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  7. #52
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    If Corbin is taking out Kanter, becausse he wants more offense, than he is the dumbest coach on this planet. This guy is hitting nearly all of his Jumpshots and is creating for himself, too. ARRRRGRHRHRHRHHGH
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,650
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Corbin is taking out Kanter, becausse he wants more offense, than he is the dumbest coach on this planet. This guy is hitting nearly all of his Jumpshots and is creating for himself, too. ARRRRGRHRHRHRHHGH
    exactly jefferson took 22 shots for 21 points thats not great offensively thats just plain CHUCKING.

    almost 80% of nba players can and will score 21 points if they take 22 shots
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,650
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    last 10- game skanter has been playing really well offensivly getting 60% fg but suddenly his mminutes get reduced to 5?

    what gives.

    there needs to be somthing done.

    over and under on kanters minutes tomorrow?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  10. #55
    Senior Member dipship31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,871
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5842
    Rep Adjustment Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    over and under on kanters minutes tomorrow?
    12, I think we lay an egg on the road and Kanter gets the last 5 minutes on the court.

  11. #56
    Senior Member friendsinmyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    372
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    It sucks cuz if we keep winning no one will make a fuss about kanter not getting minutes. we have to lose in order for people to start rising up.
    "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say" RWE

  12. #57
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    40,762
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    91700
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That cant be the case.... when enes was in i think they only cut into the lead.... i think the jazz were down by like 9 or 10 or something when he came in and i think he went out when we were down by like 4 or something

    You dont even knwo wat tyou are taling about

  13. #58
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,841
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18115
    Rep Adjustment Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You dont even knwo wat tyou are taling about
    ^ lolooolllol

  14. #59
    Senior Member illyasova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey and somewhere in Eastern Europe
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2478
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    A trade can be good for both sides. Appearently, Kanter deserves more min to play and Jazz needs PG. It's already for sure Al and Millsap won't be traded till the deadline as i wrote one month ago. Also when we face off with Spurs,Thunder or Grizzles in the play offs we will be eliminated. Classic jazz and mediocrity.
    Che: I have got two things "freedom and death." If I can not have one, i wish to have the other; because noone is able to capture me alive

  15. #60
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Fantastic post, Ersan.^
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us