Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 202
  1. #141
    Senior Member friendsinmyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    372
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    correction 19 shots for al scored 17
    Big Gal killing it in garbage time!
    "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say" RWE

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,509
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    20 and score 19
    I posted this in a different thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjazzfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When asked about James Harden, KOC talked a lot about offensive efficiency. How many shots to get how many points.

    Someone should tell him just how bad AJ is. He is 103 of 129 qualified players in points per shot at 1.13.

    Foye is 51 at 1.24. Milsap and Hayward are tied for 29 at 1.30.

    The rest are not qualified, but here are the numbers

    Better: Kanter-1.33, Favors-1.27, Carrolle-1.20, Marvin Williams-1.18, Mo Williams-1.15.

    Worse:Burks-1.04, Tinsley-0.99 and Watson-0.79

    https://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/p...iency/count/81

  4. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,599
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7696
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by themanknownassting View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I said. I am starting to fear that he's going to be traded. Can you imagine. Trade Kanter then both Millsap and AJ sign elsewhere.
    i hope he gets traded he will get 20 minutes per game for the team he is traded to

  5. #144
    Senior Member infection's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    4,122
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12116
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man if the Jazz trade Kanter, I would be done. I hear Harpring talk about the Jazz record for the last 30 years, and the fans need to trust them. He fails to mention they had Stockton and Malone for 20 and Deron williams for 6. I'm not sold on the plan. Hell I don't even know WTF the plan is.
    In the past five years this franchise had entirely turned over. This is not Larry Miller's Utah Jazz. I'm tired of the past talk as if it has any shred of relevance.

  6. #145
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,437
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19445
    Rep Adjustment Power
    94
    Good to get the win. Portland really looks thin.

    Let's get another one with Wes out tomorrow.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  7. #146
    Senior Member friendsinmyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    372
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    I think wewe need to pick and roll with Favors 5-10 times a game.
    "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say" RWE

  8. #147
    Senior Member CAKAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,081
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    5354
    Rep Adjustment Power
    36
    Maybe we can trade Kanter for Joel Anthony ? I think the Heat would be unstoppable and Corbin would get another Vet to give him minutes. Or Kanter for Antwan Jamison ? 37 years, maybe means 37 minutes per game on this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

  9. #148
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,116
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13310
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lillard would have looked great in a Jazz uniform..........






    Sitting on the bench behind Watson and Foye Tinsley and Mo.
    Fixed

  10. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,599
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7696
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to get the win. Portland really looks thin.

    Let's get another one with Wes out tomorrow.
    would be har dour mvp played 37 minutes. and ussually on the road he sucks

  11. #150
    Premium Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    43,068
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94898
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Classic Jazz play great one QT, hang on barely the next.

    At least we got to see Burks a lot tonight.
    After being told i have to spread the rep around, and then doing so, now i get told that i have given out too much in the last 24 hours.. Grrr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us