Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
  1. #16
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can i report you for insulting me.

    i remeber i got some flack a couple of months back for using the word "retard"
    It's only infractable if it isn't true.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,637
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's only infractable if it isn't true.
    but the word retard is relative. who might be a retard to me doe snot necessarily have to be a retard to you.
    or is it like the n word, you can only use it if you are african american.
    you can only use the r word without getting flack if you are retarded.
    hmmm explains why you could use it without catching major flack.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  3. #18
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,161
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19288
    Rep Adjustment Power
    92
    Dutch your skin is as thin as Latoya Jackson. I thought you were a kickboxer tough guy.
    You act like a real pansy here. How about you grow a pair, and stop crying about everything.
    Start with admitting you've broken the rules a lot, and are lucky to be here.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  4. #19
    the Chief Old D'oh moevillini's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Praying for whirled peas
    Posts
    9,812
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    24009
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but the word retard is relative. who might be a retard to me doe snot....
    Doe snot? Is that the same as buggers? I like it, might make a good screen name for someone's alt!
    a blast from the past ... - - - - and a glimpse into the future...
    for dutch...

  5. #20
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,637
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution 9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dutch your skin is as thin as Latoya Jackson. I thought you were a kickboxer tough guy.
    You act like a real pansy here. How about you grow a pair, and stop crying about everything.
    Start with admitting you've broken the rules a lot, and are lucky to be here.
    i admit i broke the rules but really my last infractions considered a threat?
    really, could you say that with a straight face. i dont know if you voted for it or you dont remeber. but giving me an infraction for that was worse than clippers officiating.

    and yeah taking a physical beating is different than taking injust punishment from lack of sense of humor.
    but i will stop this discusion you know hat post i posted and if you consider that post a threat/ifractable offense. it is your opinion and those of atleast half the mods. all the power to you guys.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i admit i broke the rules but really my last infractions considered a threat?
    really, could you say that with a straight face. i dont know if you voted for it or you dont remeber. but giving me an infraction for that was worse than clippers officiating.

    and yeah taking a physical beating is different than taking injust punishment from lack of sense of humor.
    but i will stop this discusion you know hat post i posted and if you consider that post a threat/ifractable offense. it is your opinion and those of atleast half the mods. all the power to you guys.
    Oi vey. Tough guy? Don't you weigh like 140 pounds?

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,637
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oi vey. Tough guy? Don't you weigh like 140 pounds?
    my weight is fluctuating during year round from 68-82kgs.
    depending on my lack of dieet/training

    and no i'm no tough guy.
    i do boxing, thaiboxing and mma for fun.
    and i am a krav maga instructor for fun?little money.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    my weight is fluctuating during year round from 68-82kgs.
    depending on my lack of dieet/training

    and no i'm no tough guy.
    i do boxing, thaiboxing and mma for fun.
    and i am a krav maga instructor for fun?little money.
    Pics or GTFO.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,637
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pics or GTFO.
    than I'll just gently gtfo.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  11. #26
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I was looking for a pic of a skinny white kid in a karate uniform .. but found this instead.

    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,637
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was looking for a pic of a skinny white kid in a karate uniform .. but found this instead.

    reported for being r rated.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  13. #28
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,651
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95951
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    reported for being r rated.
    Waaaaaa??? That was one heck of a triple jump. I'm not sure how they train butt it looks hard.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    than I'll just gently gtfo.
    Wuss.

  15. #30
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,161
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19288
    Rep Adjustment Power
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i admit i broke the rules but really my last infractions considered a threat?
    really, could you say that with a straight face. i dont know if you voted for it or you dont remeber. but giving me an infraction for that was worse than clippers officiating.

    and yeah taking a physical beating is different than taking injust punishment from lack of sense of humor.
    but i will stop this discusion you know hat post i posted and if you consider that post a threat/ifractable offense. it is your opinion and those of atleast half the mods. all the power to you guys.
    You are lucky to be here dude. Some sites would have perma banned you if you posted a thread there telling the mod staff to **** off.
    Just follow the rules, and don't get hung up on one infraction.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us