Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: New Star Wars Movies

  1. #1
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,164
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54557
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100

    New Star Wars Movies

    Since Disney bought Star Wars from george Lucas they have announced that they are making episodes 7-9 into movies.

    Now this:

    https://www.mercurynews.com/celebrit...-movies-disney

    Looks like Bobba Fet, Han Solo and possibly Yoda get spin off movies.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Darth Vader dies at the end.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  4. #3
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,841
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Darth Vader dies at the end.
    neg'd.

    we really need some kind of spoiler warning thing.

  5. #4
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,164
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54557
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Darth Vader dies at the end.
    Since Episode 9 is the end of the original star wars story you are wrong! He dies 2/3s of the way thru.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  6. #5
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since Disney bought Star Wars from george Lucas they have announced that they are making episodes 7-9 into movies.

    Now this:

    https://www.mercurynews.com/celebrit...-movies-disney

    Looks like Bobba Fet, Han Solo and possibly Yoda get spin off movies.
    Am very interested in the Bobba Fet story!!

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Since Disney bought Star Wars from george Lucas they have announced that they are making episodes 7-9 into movies.

    Now this:

    https://www.mercurynews.com/celebrit...-movies-disney

    Looks like Bobba Fet, Han Solo and possibly Yoda get spin off movies.
    Kinberg? Ugh. And Kasdan? Has he done anything of note over the last 10 or 20 years? Honestly, I don't know.

  8. #7
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,164
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54557
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am very interested in the Bobba Fet story!!
    I think that both stories, if done right with adequate directing, writing, money, acting, producing..., could be very good movies. Please don't screw this up.

    Same with Yoda if they finally make him a badass.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  9. #8
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I'll watch these movies.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  10. #9
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think that both stories, if done right with adequate directing, writing, money, acting, producing..., could be very good movies. Please don't screw this up.

    Same with Yoda if they finally make him a badass.
    Way before Disney bought Star Wars I heard they wanted to do a Yoda movie that was based during the time of the old republic, I'd be down with that!!

  11. #10
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,164
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54557
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Way before Disney bought Star Wars I heard they wanted to do a Yoda movie that was based during the time of the old republic, I'd be down with that!!
    Maybe show Yoda as he was a Jedi Knight and how he became so powerful. If done right that would be fantastic.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  12. #11
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe show Yoda as he was a Jedi Knight and how he became so powerful. If done right that would be fantastic.
    Agree!!

  13. #12
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    70,519
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    59727
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Expectations for all of these: extremely low.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,384
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11729
    Rep Adjustment Power
    68
    When you first hear Disney, you get a little disappointed.

    When you realize Disney has done all the Avengers movies and the lead-ins, you get very, very excited.

    Disney will do a great job, like always and will continue to own half the world.

  15. #14
    Senior Member Sneakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,030
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2757
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Avengers was good, but it wasn't what I want my Star Wars movie to be. Star Wars needs to be dark and brooding. Not flashing lights and Tony Starkisms. I have no doubt Disney is going to rape (what's left of) Star Wars for every penny. Ok so that's just a rhetorical statement, I hope I'm wrong. But it is going to be catered for the < 10 year olds... the cash cows. It's ****ing Disney... what's the darkest movie they've done recently? Pirates of the Caribbean?

  16. #15
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,081
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100


    OK that just smells lame.
    Come to think of it;



    Vader looks pissed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us