Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 122
  1. #81
    Senior Member PG_AB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The land of milk and honey
    Posts
    10,942
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15422
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    ,
    Last edited by PG_AB; 03-02-2013 at 12:11 AM.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PointGod_AlecBurks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly.. pretend not to understand my words, that will really prove your point, right on.. let me quote someone elses to end this

    that awesome movie django (see that)

    And you are an abysmal winner... Normally in my native german tongue we say Auf Wiedersehen! but that would imply id like to see you again, which i do not. so instead i say GOODBYE.
    I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

  4. #83
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,172
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    43678
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PointGod_AlecBurks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly.. pretend not to understand my words, that will really prove your point, right on.. let me quote someone elses to end this

    that awesome movie django (see that)

    And you are an abysmal winner... Normally in my native german tongue we say Auf Wiedersehen! but that would imply id like to see you again, which i do not. so instead i say GOODBYE.
    And he died straight after.... great example.. LOL
    A New Hope....



  5. #84
    Senior Member PG_AB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The land of milk and honey
    Posts
    10,942
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15422
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    .
    Last edited by PG_AB; 03-02-2013 at 12:11 AM.

  6. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PointGod_AlecBurks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he dies a heros death, in line with the german legend he cites throughout helping django save https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brynhildr exactly the way he wanted to, as a soldier assisting the legendary knight. getting brumhildes freedom(slaying the dragon) was already accomplished before he passed.

    did that part go over your head?
    What part?

  7. #86
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    I hated that Watchmen movie doe

  8. #87
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by jope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But i dont think you can accurately measure his worth if he is being confined to a role that doesnt fit his skill-set
    So his skill-set = chucking? Per minute, only Gordo, Al and Paul take significantly more shots than Alec. His problem has been taking too many shots, not too few. Chucking to get into a rhythm is not conducive to winning basketball games or development as a team player.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #88
    Senior Member PG_AB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The land of milk and honey
    Posts
    10,942
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15422
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    .
    Last edited by PG_AB; 03-02-2013 at 12:11 AM.

  10. #89
    Senior Member PG_AB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The land of milk and honey
    Posts
    10,942
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15422
    Rep Adjustment Power
    71
    .
    Last edited by PG_AB; 03-02-2013 at 12:12 AM.

  11. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PointGod_AlecBurks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    its not the greatest, i prefer it over most of the superhero movies weve been forcefed the past bunch of years.

    i love the ozymandias and dr manhattan characters, if you read the graphic novel its way better, between the chapters theres all these little cool back-stories revealed thru like newspaper reports and hidden files. specifically rorschach isnt nearly as gimmicky and far less annoying in the book, (theres also a moving graphic novel or whatever they call it, thats way better than the movie if you dont mind the format of a moving comic)

    alan moore litterally wants nothing to do with any of the movie adaptations of his writings (including V for Vendetta) just takes the $, that dude is the man.

    he also wrote the best batman/joker graphic novel, its called the killing joke. and as a bit of a spoiler it ends with an epic joke.
    the joke about the two men at an asylum at which batman laughs?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us