Originally Posted by CitizenofCapua
02-10-2013 04:45 PM
My three moves would be;
1. Trade Milsap and Marvin with one package.
2. Trade Jefferson.
3. And if i accomplish this tasks i would send this gif to Corbin.
1. promote anyone older than corbin to be his superior
2. allow corbin to give input into any decisons
3. go with the vets decisions even though they are worse than his
Corbin is easily fired. He is on a one year deal, I bet is extremely cheap. His extension is irrelevant.
1. Trade Al
2. Tell coach to start Hayward and Favors and play them 30+ per game, and play Kanter and Burks 20+ per game
3. Get a point guard that doesn't suck
That article makes Ty look stalwart, and as if he is a legitimate coach...
Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti
And he's much the latter.
See if Ty suddenly looks less in-over-his-head.
"Adversity is opportunity in disguise."
Google images suggests no change in appearance will take place.
Originally Posted by NUMBERICA
Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.
1. Oder some bluefin tuna
2. Play some hoops on the Larry H. Miller court
3. Sign Burks to the max