Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Meh, Halo 4 is the best Halo since Halo 2. Haters gonna hate.
    That could be true, but it's still Halo. I just don't like the whole world of Halo. Halo 1 started me off on a sour point. You put in 10-12 hours(however long it took to beat) and really the only fun part was "The Flood" at the very end and it was over in like 5 minutes. I don't like that ratio.

I think the one thing that pulls me in to play games is the world environments. Same thing with Fallout 3. I basically loved how you played that game, how you leveled up, the story, everything, except that the world was just so damn boring. You're always like walking around for 15 minutes until some random enemy finally runs out of a rubble hut somewhere and gives you a little action or until you burrow into some abandon Subway system where there's 20 enemies that are 40 levels higher than you. After 5 or 6 hours put into that ****, you have to turn it off because you know it would take putting a solid 25-30 hours for the game to even be fun. Ramble, ramble.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm finally buying 2K13 for PC. I'll be on sometime around Xmas. Anybody else play that game on Steam? I've never been very good so surely there must be somebody that would enjoy steamrolling me.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Notes View Post
    I'm finally buying 2K13 for PC. I'll be on sometime around Xmas. Anybody else play that game on Steam? I've never been very good so surely there must be somebody that would enjoy steamrolling me.
    i am interested in computer games but i cant play on a keyboard. i love that theyre usually cheaper too.
    is there a way to use a ps3 controller or something bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I ordered an XBox controller with a usb. They're about 30 bucks. You can get wireless ones too but I didn't care.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Someone should play Chivalry with me, this game is LEGIT.

check out gameplay:

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    That could be true, but it's still Halo. I just don't like the whole world of Halo. Halo 1 started me off on a sour point. You put in 10-12 hours(however long it took to beat) and really the only fun part was "The Flood" at the very end and it was over in like 5 minutes. I don't like that ratio.

I think the one thing that pulls me in to play games is the world environments. Same thing with Fallout 3. I basically loved how you played that game, how you leveled up, the story, everything, except that the world was just so damn boring. You're always like walking around for 15 minutes until some random enemy finally runs out of a rubble hut somewhere and gives you a little action or until you burrow into some abandon Subway system where there's 20 enemies that are 40 levels higher than you. After 5 or 6 hours put into that ****, you have to turn it off because you know it would take putting a solid 25-30 hours for the game to even be fun. Ramble, ramble.
    Im curious of some examples of games that had world environments that you really liked alot.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I have 2k11 and loved that game so much!... then i got 2k13 and i dont like it nearly as much, but it does have burks and kanter (2k11 didn't) so it is fun to play a starting lineup of lillard, burks, hayward, favors, and kanter.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Im curious of some examples of games that had world environments that you really liked alot.
    I don't think it would be much different than my favorite games/series list:

Shenmue series
    Dragon Quest series
    Bioshock series
    Resident Evil 4
    Zelda series
    Final Fantasy series
    Star Ocean: The Second Story
    Alan Wake
    GTA:SA
    Metroid Prime
    The Hitman games

Those all are/were fun environments/worlds to be in for me. Some were pretty linear, but still fun in the parts you were able to experience.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I ordered an XBox controller with a usb. They're about 30 bucks. You can get wireless ones too but I didn't care.
    thx bro. i just googled it (for mac) and it says you have to buy a dongle (usb) for a xbox controller. plus, i dont have a xbox so id have to get a controller.
    but it looks like you dont need anything additional with the ps3 since it uses bluetooth, and i already have a ps3! also i like the ps3 one better its the bess.
    only problem i read is that more games support xbox controllers than ps3 ones
    just fyi for anyone interested.

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    I don't think it would be much different than my favorite games/series list:

Shenmue series
    Dragon Quest series
    Bioshock series
    Resident Evil 4
    Zelda series
    Final Fantasy series
    Star Ocean: The Second Story
    Alan Wake
    GTA:SA
    Metroid Prime
    The Hitman games

Those all are/were fun environments/worlds to be in for me. Some were pretty linear, but still fun in the parts you were able to experience.
    The only ones of those i have played are the gta, and bioshock. And they both had great environments so i trust you on the others.

Have you played any god of war games? They have pretty cool environments.