Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 1767
  1. #496
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2377
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25

  2. #497
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    No real surprises
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  3. #498
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    32,564
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52124
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Glad to see Michonne find Ricks group. Carrol is back.

    So Ricks group is now: Rick, Carl, Darryl, Carrol, Axel, Oscar, Michonne, Herscel, Maggie, Glen, daughter #2 and baby girl.

    I consider Andrea one of the Governors group at this point. That may change if she finds his heads in jars and things like that but unless that happens I think she will back his play short of attacking Ricks group.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  4. #499
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,967
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7740
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right. And yet you keep watching.

    Your link jumped the shark.
    You mean he biffed the link.

  5. #500
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14125
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean he biffed the link.
    Yeah, he biffed his Jump the Shark link.

  6. #501
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2377
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyjace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I get the feeling she's still out there. If she were really dead they would have dealt with it fairly definitively. I'm going to make a bet that she comes back in some way shape or form.
    Thank you, thank you. For once, I guessed something correctly.

    By the way, Rick is totally going off of the deep end.

  7. #502
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14125
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Rick and his phone wrapped up much quicker than it did in the books.

  8. #503
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    32,564
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52124
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rick and his phone wrapped up much quicker than it did in the books.
    Good. I think it was a stupid way to take his craziness. Him going postal on the zombies was much better.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  9. #504
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2377
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rick and his phone wrapped up much quicker than it did in the books.
    So I haven't read them but am curious how the books go... does he continue getting crazier? Or is it something he works through?

  10. #505
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14125
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyjace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I haven't read them but am curious how the books go... does he continue getting crazier? Or is it something he works through?
    Without giving any spoilers, Rick goes through more **** in the books than he has so far in the show. Going off the rails a bit would be expected after some of the stuff that happens.

  11. #506
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2377
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Without giving any spoilers, Rick goes through more **** in the books than he has so far in the show. Going off the rails a bit would be expected after some of the stuff that happens.
    Interesting. Thanks.

    As someone who has read the books, are you enjoying the series? Would you say it's well done and in the spirit of the books?

  12. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,653
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7862
    Rep Adjustment Power
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyjace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you, thank you. For once, I guessed something correctly.

    By the way, Rick is totally going off of the deep end.


    no he is not
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  13. #508
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyjace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you, thank you. For once, I guessed something correctly.
    I didn't know her being alive was in doubt.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  14. #509
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    32,564
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52124
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't know her being alive was in doubt.
    Well it was unknown. She just disappeared. So it is not a stretch at all to assume she was dead.

    Example can be found when Carrolls own daughter Sophie disappeared. She turned up later as a Zombie.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder


  15. #510
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well it was unknown. She just disappeared. So it is not a stretch at all to assume she was dead.

    Example can be found when Carrolls own daughter Sophie disappeared. She turned up later as a Zombie.
    For sure, and I am easily fooled by these types of shows. But Carol being alive was never in doubt for me. Not sure why.

    I think Lori maybe comes back as a zombie and bites Carl.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us